Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Rc Helicopters

Old 12-07-2007, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

I'm looking at getting an RC Helicopter, and wondered if any of the members here are into RC helicopters or airplanes, that might give some advice.
I know nothing about the hobby, so i'm interested in information concerning brands, prices, things to watch out for when buying... advice on buying used, on buying pre-assembled models or kits you assemble yourself. Maybe some advice on the different engines that i've seen around ebay and websites.

Pretty well anything anyone might know would be great to help out.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

if you really want to get into the sport do it right. but a TRAXXAS the only r/c anything you should ever buy from. traxxas has the best lifetime and replacment parts. plus traxxas is the only company that has electric start standered on all the trucks. i have a traxxas r/c nitro truck, there the best by far. anything else would be a down grade from traxxas trust me. im not huge into the plane scene but any r/c stuff bought for the kindof money your going to have to spend should be the best and thats traxxas.