Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Racer or Ricer?

Old 03-08-2005, 03:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racer or Ricer?

Take the test:
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9...466886380287705

My results:

Gran Turismorator
You scored 23%
You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 74% on ricegrains
Old 03-08-2005, 03:23 PM

Racer X
You scored 20% Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 76% on ricegrains
Old 03-08-2005, 03:26 PM

Racer X
You scored 7% Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.
Old 03-08-2005, 03:48 PM

haha, I got:

The Non-Racer
You scored 45% One of two things happened if you received this rating. Either you know absolutely nothing about tuner culture and chose "no idea" often. In this case, i guess i could say congratulations, but really you wasted your time taking this test...actually this test is a waste of time for everyone. The second option is a little rarer. You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

I just couldnt help choosing "I like monkeys" lol

I also always wondered about #28. WTF does the floorboard have to do with the manifold??? I never understood why his floorboard fell out if there was a "danger to the manifold".
Old 03-08-2005, 04:00 PM

lol

Gran Turismorator
You scored 33%
You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

You scored higher than 83% on ricegrains
Old 03-08-2005, 04:12 PM

Gran Turismorator
You scored 35%

You scored higher than 85% on ricegrains
Old 03-08-2005, 04:20 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

Gran Turismorator
You scored 32%

You scored higher than 81% on ricegrains
Old 03-08-2005, 04:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Damns it, Mad Machine beat me. Ima go through it till I get a 100. tongue.gif

Racer X
You scored 10% Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:39 PM

Gran Turismorator
You scored 38%

oh sh!t.... my floorpanel fell out!
Old 03-08-2005, 04:51 PM

Vehicle: 99 Tibron

aw man 50%
monkeys are cute