Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

R.i.p Tibby

Old 10-01-2005, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm on my way home from school and im doing about 40-45 speed limit and this crv pulls out on to my road from another at the last second, and usually if someone does pullout at the last second they will step on the gas to blend with traffic if you know what i mean....but she didn't, as im approaching her car I realize shes not even moving so im like WTF! i slam on my brakes and swirve into the other lane and luckily i missed the back bumper by a couple of feet...well when I swirved over the back tires like came out from underneath me and the car was all over the road I tryed to save it i must have been sideways about 3 times back and forth untill i ended up in a guardrail in the other lane...luckily no one was in the other lane when i swirved to get out of her way...and to top it all off as my tib is crunched up on the guardrail and im finally stopped I look to the right to see the CRV and it takes off and doesnt even stop...I swear I wish I could see that person again. mad.gif ..so yea now im out of a car for about a month until i find out what the inscurance company is going do if there either going total or fix it or w/e...So now i gotta take the bus to school its #$^!@$& torture i loved my tib....I feel like I lost a member of the family its sad....I stopped by the auto body shop where its at and looked in the back of the shop and i saw it sitting there...That was some depressing stuff...yea so wish me some luck I need it....sry i dont have any pics yet I'll get some soon..

P.S. yesterday at school we were outside for a fire drill and there was a rd2 across the street and this kid goes look at that HONDA over there its so ugly...I was like its a Hyundai buddy...and it looks pretty nice....he goes "what do u have hyundai pride"like laughin about it...... I was like yea I do @ss%^#@ u gotta problem with it? owned.gif
I represent the tibby for life
Old 10-01-2005, 02:51 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Olds Cutlass

That sucks mang!!!!!

I dont know what i would do if i lost my tibby 02.gif

Any pics of ur ride before the accident?

any mods or anything done to it?
Old 10-01-2005, 02:52 PM

Take some pics and maybe some of these guys can get parts from the junkyard and bring her back to life a little faster.

Sorry to hear about your wreck though bro..

hail.gif hail.gif

But at least your ok. fing02.gif
Old 10-01-2005, 03:02 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I'd go to the same road again and find out who owns that black CRV.

Sorry for your loss dude, let's see some pics, maybe we can help you out getting parts for cheaper. Otherwise, an accident is usually a good excuse to get some aftermarket bumpers and skirts fing02.gif
Old 10-01-2005, 03:12 PM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

sorry to hear about it!

glad you are ok.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yea.. borrow your parents car and hunt that shizzle down. Course they'll deny it and you'll have no proof, and 85% of the time its going to be a woman driver who you can't beat up for moral reasons.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:20 PM

Go back and look for that CRV, or ask people around the area if they know it. If you DO find it and call the police, tell them you wrote the plate down right after the accident but lost the paper until recently. Maybe you could find a good samaritan that will give information to the police for you too. You never know. Don't give up hope! Sorry for what happened. 02.gif In April, a Blazer ran into me as I was going into an off-ramp on a highway and he sped off on the highway as I was in the off-ramp. Kind of hard for me to back up and chase him. I was screwed pretty much, but thankfully it was only body damage. It could have been so much worse though had he knocked into me a little harder. I'm very, very thankful he didn't since I had 2 other people in the car with me. Keep your head up!
Old 10-01-2005, 04:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Hope that gets fixed soon enough. Id be really mad if that happened. Sorry sad.gif

QUOTE (98tibby8289 @ Oct 1 2005, 03:44 PM)
P.S. yesterday at school we were outside for a fire drill and there was a rd2 across the street and this kid goes look at that HONDA over there its so ugly...I was like its a Hyundai buddy...and it looks pretty nice....he goes "what do u have hyundai pride"like laughin about it...... I was like yea I do @ss%^#@ u gotta problem with it? owned.gif
I represent the tibby for life

Dont worry bout those people someone probally told him that you had one and was messing with you. But yea I hate when people are like your cars ulgy and hate on mods etc just because their friends are around. People that say how ulgy your car is never have nice cars. One guy came u t me and was like your seatbelts are nice, has a "offroading" kind of truck looks nice, and where to get them. Then another kid comes over and says their gay, dont know how that can be, has a ulgy truck. So dont worry about people like that.
Hope everything gets fixed. fing02.gif
Old 10-01-2005, 04:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That situation definitally sucks. Any more, if you do the RIGHT thing by avoiding accidents at all costs, it ends up costing you. mad.gif

It sucks that she didnt own up to causing an accident.
Old 10-01-2005, 05:54 PM

next time...hit her. that'll teach her to be more careful...and maybe you can claim the accident as her fault next time since she cut you off (assuming it's a she, cuz chicks love those CRV's)