Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Ps3

Old 05-18-2005 | 10:13 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

I agree, goldeneye is one of the best games ever made. Had so many memories with my buddies when i was 18 staying up till early morning playing goldeneye. We used to set up a divider that goes against the t.v and would play 2 on 2, just so fun sneaking behind someone when they don't know it. I'm gonna pull out my N64 and revamp that game with my buddies.
Old 05-18-2005 | 11:54 AM

Vehicle: Honda

If you think Goldeneye is the best game ever you obviously have never played a first person shooter on the PC.
Old 05-18-2005 | 12:14 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

Are you kidding me. I'm a videogame addict and have played pc fps but the point is Goldeneye is so fun cause your there with your buddies in one room having fun. I like online gaming but it's not the same when all your buddies are in one room. Every week or two me and my buddies will have a LAN party with Halo 2 and have Goldeneye on the side.
Old 05-18-2005 | 12:19 PM

QUOTE (hyundaijvx @ May 18 2005, 05:54 PM)
If you think Goldeneye is the best game ever you obviously have never played a first person shooter on the PC.

WRONG. I have all the good FPS games. Somehow, playing Counterstrike still isn't as fun or addicting as Goldeneye. I agree it has to do with comradere of being in the same room.
Old 05-18-2005 | 02:37 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

OK guys, back on topic here. This is a thread about the PS3.
Old 05-19-2005 | 03:51 AM

Vehicle: Honda

QUOTE (raehtz10 @ May 18 2005, 06:19 PM)
WRONG. I have all the good FPS games. Somehow, playing Counterstrike still isn't as fun or addicting as Goldeneye. I agree it has to do with comradere of being in the same room.

Hmm... maybe it's because I played CS over a LAN with everyone sitting there. I just thought Goldeneye was slow. Maybe that's because I was playing Action Quake when it came out. I'm not saying Goleneye was a bad game, I just enjoyed playing games on PC more at that time.

Anyways, did anyone watch the E3 stuff on G4? They kind of said that the PS3 showed up everyone and Microsoft needed to do something to catch up. Even the Microsoft rep said that their hardware wasn't as good as Sony's. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was something like, "They [Sony] have a very strong machine, we're going to compete with our online aspect and our games."

M$ said they want 1,000,000,000 people on Xbox live. That's right 1,000,000,000. One sixth of the entire world is their goal. Yikes. Right now there are only two titles that I want to be out for the 360 launch...

- Full Auto; It's a Burnout style racing game except you get guns and crap on your car. They interviewed one of the game creators on TV. They showed one of the COOLEST features I've seen on a racing game. You can go backwards in time. So if you wreck and you want to go back, you can. What makes that so cool is that the whole "town" you're racing in is interactive. You might be able to shoot down a building then drive threw the hole you made, but if you don't make it, you can just reverse and go the "normal" way. That looked freaking sweet! When people talk about I'm buying a system for this or that game, this is one of the games I'm buying the Xbox 360 for. I just hope Redzman picks it up so we can play on Live.

- Gears of War; Running on the new Unreal engine this game looked fun. It's going to be on Live and you can play Co-op on Live! More info here.

There's some others like Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, NHL2K6 and NBA2K6 that I'll get also, but those series' always get my purchase.

As far as PS3 goes, I'm praying for Killzone 2 to be at launch! And go to Gametrailers.com and watch the Metal Gear Solid 4 movie, it's hilarious.

Not much news out of Nintendo though. I'll probably buy a Revolution even without seeing one game for it, since I'm a whore for anything Nintendo.