Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Prisoner dupes guards, grows pot in cell

Old 12-11-2009 | 07:10 AM

Vehicle: 2K Tib
Default Prisoner dupes guards, grows pot in cell

PORTLAND, England, Dec. 7 (UPI) -- A British prisoner convinced guards his marijuana plants were tomato plants -- and they even allowed him to decorate one as a Christmas tree, a source said.
Mohamed Jalloh, 28, of Brent, North London, grew his pot plants at Verne Prison in Portland, Dorset, in southern England, and for five months, guards admired his gardening, The Sun reported Saturday.
But after another inmate told guards what the plants really were, they checked out photos of marijuana plants on the Internet, and the jig was up.
"You could see the plants from the grounds, as his cell looks on to the education department and communal outside area," a source said. "They were on show for the world to see."
Jalloh is serving eight years for supplying drugs.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/12/07/Pri...83871260174351/

Old 12-11-2009 | 11:54 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Haha that's awesome.

Somebody planted pot plants in front of the fire department building where I grew up. Nobody noticed until they had been there all summer and were like 4 feet tall, all across the front of the building facing the street.
Old 12-11-2009 | 09:25 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

Those plants start to REEK after like a month. Those guards must have been idiots or were getting free bud off the guy. lol somebody, certainly not me or my friends, play jonny appleseed and toss seeds all over the neighborhood and campus.
Old 12-11-2009 | 11:18 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Somebody planted pot plants in front of the fire department building where I grew up. Nobody noticed until they had been there all summer and were like 4 feet tall, all across the front of the building facing the street.

hahahah!! yeah a similar thing happend in Rock Creek Park in D.C. (where the National Zoo is). cops found tons of it discovered when some joggers cut through the woods.