Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Pre-order Your Calendars T O D A Y!

Old 12-22-2008 | 06:09 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I'm working it out with Phorq right now. It appears we'll have something for under $20 total (after shipping, taxes, shipping again, setup fee, and paypal charges).

Pricing will be dependent on the number of orders, so I'll get the pricing breakdown list by quantity posted in a new thread tomorrow. Everybody will commit to an order, and after 10 days we'll close it and place the order and request money at the determined price (based on order qty).

I will be purchasing these upfront, so I ask everybody who places an order to come through on their payment when requested.

After we put in the order, it will be 10 business days til they ship to me, and I will ship them out to each individual person. Thus, we need to get this done very quickly. Once ordering ends, it'll be approximately 2.5 weeks before we can get these to your door.

A NEW THREAD WILL BE STARTED TOMORROW, DECEMBER 23rd, AND I ASK EVERYBODY TO POST THEIR OFFICIAL ORDER.