Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Possibly Going To Move.

Old 05-25-2007, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

see that's the only reason that i couldn't live out there. i'm sure the weather is gorgeous and i know there are some ski slopes in the winter. i just can't handle having to drive somewhere if i want to be surrounded by trees. you actually have to drive for good distances if you want to see the awesome colors in the fall, i just have to step out of my house.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:06 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

You have no clue man. Walking out in my back yard and seeing these sunsets, or the lights of the city across 20+ miles of valley, kick the ass of trees any day. I've been in the trees, and I can be in the forest in 30 minutes if I want to.

It's just a different majesty.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:07 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon Fx

the akron/canton ohio area mite be a good place to look

if i didnt just get a roommate i would have hooked u up sry
Old 05-25-2007, 04:31 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Seattle's cool too. it DOES rain all the time. GOD, I don't miss that.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:18 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Save up at least $100 bucks if you can..thatll last you for a drive if your headin' down south.

I'd just research the places everyones given you, pick one, look for jobs before you get down there so you can set up interviews and such, and find a place to stay for cheap until you get your feet in the ground.

Its good to have a plan before you go and be prepared, otherwise youll just be in a new place and not know what the hell to do.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:22 PM

Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

if your open to canada, my area, has a booming economy, was just voted #1 best place to live in canada, and our university is always in the top 5 in north america and was number one for a few year in a row.

guelph is an industrial city and you wouldnt have a problem finding a job. only 3 hours away from detroit so not long of a distance to move too.

my freind is renting out a full basement apartment, with garage space for $550 canadian a month so about 480 a month american.

only problem is that guelph is the heroin capital of canada and has a fair bit of crack heads. 3 known biker gangs, mafia, and few drug related gangs, and the city hides the crime, someone was trying to brake into our house and my dad was trying to fend him off and stabbed my dad, and all it mentioned in the papers was that there was a street fight on drew street, between a eirly 20's man and a late 30's man. and i can go downtown and buy a gun for 50 bucks, plus a few gangs are running a thing called the "rent-a-gun program". lol, but thats only in the greasy areas and downtown.

the city is very beautiful, is all about preserving the environment and historical buildings, and appears to be a hippy city, but there is a greasy underground. but amazing if you ever need a job. i am 17 and have 2 jobs, i work at wal*mart and mr.lube, and then in july i start at the toyota manufacturing plant making $32.50 an hour.

and im sure getting all the papers to move here and work wouldnt be that hard.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:35 PM
Banned

i love canada. and i love that area near burlington/hamilton.. ill have to take a longer vacation when i come up there for hyundai sunday.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:38 PM

I wasnt impressed by Guelph. Then again Ive only been there once, and it was nighttime. I like Burlington/Oakville, but you have to be a millionaire to live there practically.

Ive heard great things about PA. A lot of people I know have moved there. My buddy tried Cleveland for a couple years, but ended up going back to NY.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:42 PM

Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

the area of town you been in could have been the reason too.

and we are about 20-30 mins from hamilton, and i think you might be talking about my area cuz i am near burlington and hamilton lol. theres a few hyundai guys here with ass loads of cash in there hyundais too lol. ones a orange tiburon painted like general lee, i should post it some times you'll shit yourself haha
Old 05-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Banned

hey, we went to guelph that one night right, at HS, when we went to that like tunnel thing?