Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Pissing Off The Haters

Old 02-26-2009 | 06:23 PM

Does anyone else love pissing off hyundai haters. I just love maken these haters out there admit that Tiburons are actualy nice. I gave a honda boy that was dissing tiburons a ride in my cuz's 06 supercharged SE and the guy now wants one. Im tired of all these ignorant people sayen our cars suck just cause they are from Korea. Any car can be made to be fast. Its not about what the car is or where its from its about the owner and the passion for cars.
Old 02-26-2009 | 06:35 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i feel the same way. my friends hate tiburons, but they admit my car is really nice and love cruising in it. just the other day "i wish your car wasn't so attractive" sometimes i give it a little kick or whip around a corner. they know i haven't had problems, and they know i've had the car since high school every step of the way yet somehow after the ride is over they go right back to hating. wait until the genesis coupe hits hard. now they're starting to admit i was right the whole time.

then all these other people look at my car like they want it. if you want one so bad they're $500 dood. wtf.
Old 02-26-2009 | 08:49 PM

Yah man....They wont be talking much more once the big boy Genesis gets on the streets.
Old 02-27-2009 | 07:29 AM

Its pretty sad that my car with 110k miles on it running i/h/e burns my buddys brand new civic si. Coincidence? I think not smile.gif. Hate on honda fanboys,hate on.
Old 02-28-2009 | 09:53 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: x3 accent gk tiburon santa fe

why do you think i'm still modding the accent after all those years....