Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Photochop Request

Old 09-27-2005 | 12:00 PM

don't like it man. Keep it the way it is!
Old 09-27-2005 | 01:54 PM

QUOTE (Patreezy @ Sep 27 2005, 11:08 AM)
keep those rims. especially instead of the konig troubles.
keep all four rims the same on your car please.
I say keep it one color. Any color, and it'll be sexy. Why not use that orange and make it like a burnt orange or something, with a carbon fiber hood?

I've never seen a sexy two-tone colored tib. Just my opinion.

i know what your saying. i want to buy new rims but i wont unless i have a lot of extra cash laying around.
yeah id paint it the burnt orange color everywhere but remember i have cf roof and hood and on the bumper. so either way the top half will mostly be cf.

QUOTE (gsasha1 @ Sep 27 2005, 11:17 AM)
Your car, AS it now, if by far one of the best looking tiburo o earth, if not the best.
WINDOW TINT IS A MUST!!! when doing that
OH yes, paint the rims GLOSS BLACK instead of changing them.
Believe me, DO IT!

thanks. yeah i plan on getting tint after i decide on what im going to do with the paint. that way i can decide on either all black or really light aluminum but still looks black..
as far as the line. i see what your saying. when i see it in those pics it kind of makes me steer away. those pics look kinda ugly.
as far as the rims....well it depends on the color. lol

Also..anyone wanna lend me their copy of paintshop pro? i lost my original and *cough* my backup copy
Old 09-27-2005 | 02:00 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

long, I always wanted to see what a tib would look like trickedout in carbon fiber body parts. Not full carbon fiber but like:

hood, front bumper, skirts, rear bumpers/pods, sunroof, hatch.

and have spoiler painted to match burnt oarnge of car (or black..cuz black and carbon fiber would be cool).

I dunno, it's ricey I kno....but it could work. Go all out with the interior, CF eyelids, etc. so it'll be cf+ black (or colorof your choise) instead of two tone.
Old 09-27-2005 | 02:03 PM

yeah i know what you mean. that was the plan with all the cf. i love the look of it and it matches pretty much any color.

i never really liked two tone before but the more i see it the more i wanna try it. maybe its because i am bored. lol

man what a dilemna. i still dont plan on getting a spoiler. but maybe ill lay some cf on the rear hatch. id like to get the whole cf hatch but i dont want to both my system with a week lid and lexan glass
Old 09-27-2005 | 06:57 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

How about something like this...

That way you can be a little more creative, rather than just doing a straight line. The curved/wavy lines IMO would also better suit the shape of the Tib.

I'd also paint the rims a darker shade to make the car look a bit more "racer" than "bling" fing02.gif
Old 09-27-2005 | 07:06 PM

ooooooh I like that one
Old 09-27-2005 | 08:54 PM

QUOTE (OzFxCoupe @ Sep 27 2005, 06:57 PM)
That way you can be a little more creative, rather than just doing a straight line. The curved/wavy lines IMO would also better suit the shape of the Tib.
I'd also paint the rims a darker shade to make the car look a bit more "racer" than "bling" fing02.gif

ooh i agree. i like the new lines. can you do more of a side view with a differnt picture? i originaly wanted to use the stock body lines in the fenders as guides. but they would leave a weird bottom half.

the rims arent that shiny in person. it just looks that way because of the black color. i might just get new rims overall. ive seen them painted darker and they look kinda weird.

thanks for taking the time to show me also.
Old 09-27-2005 | 08:58 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

^ I have a side pic of your car... I'll see what I can do when I have a minute.
Old 09-27-2005 | 08:59 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

nice chop OZ, i'd like to see the rest of that chop from the rear of the vehicle. Don't quite know how you're going to get it to flow back there, with the Cf hatch, black top and orange bottom.

nice, tho...
Old 09-27-2005 | 09:01 PM

^^^ the hatch isnt cf. I havent layed any on it yet. havent decided so its down to be painted also.

thanks again OZ