Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

The perfect Christmas gift

Old 11-18-2015, 06:00 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default The perfect Christmas gift

https://www.thrillist.com/news/natio...hrowers-online

HANDHELD FLAMETHROWERS ARE THE PERFECT STOCKING STUFFERS FOR BUDDING SUPER-VILLIANS

The impetus behind the flamethrower is refreshingly simple: there's something you need to set on fire, but it's over there. Pretty cool, right?

Now I know what you're thinking. Flamethrowers are quite badass and rad and chock full of Mötley Crüe-esque fun, but they are so damn cumbersome -- you can't take them anywhere. And you definitely can't hide one under your sleeve. What a bummer!

Well, I have some news that'll turn your sensible boxer briefs into a pile of steaming hot ash. Say hello to your new little friend, the Pyro Mini Fireshooter. It's the clandestine, elegant solution to all your flaming needs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLYk1Q0RFk0

No batteries required! Detachable wrist strap! Built-in trigger! Burst mode for TWO fireballs! Hands-free operation! USB charger included!

Look, you'd be a fool not to go through with it. How else would you light candles from across the room, make delicious s'mores in double-time, or ward off with dramatic flair? They retail for for an incredibly reasonable $147, which is just a little bit more than six three-packs of sensible boxer briefs, for your information.

Overall, this is the ideal gift for the budding supervillain/melting enthusiast in your life -- just in time for the holidays. And no, you aren't getting through this post without at least one GOB reference.

It's the gift that keeps on giving! :biggrin:
Old 11-18-2015, 10:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

For $150?! I know a few people that will be getting one of these to light up the holiday mood