Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Patreezy Fund Raiser

Old 12-03-2005 | 09:15 PM

Nice, I have a friend who is going through flight school right now. GL dude! fing02.gif
Old 12-03-2005 | 09:16 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Brings us closer?

us as in the community that IS RDTiburon.com jeez, ....greddy2.gif

QUOTE ('REDZMAN')
Dude, you do know I'm straight right?

N'est pas. dunno.gif

QUOTE ('REDZMAN')
And Married?

yes. rolleyes.gif I met SpongieSquarePants at the last ABQ BBQ...wink1.gif
Old 12-03-2005 | 10:49 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I know how it is trying to get money for school. I just quit my job working 55 hours/week so that I could pay for last semester, and in doing so I saved up enough to get me started with next semester. You can only do so much, and it's an unbelievable feeling when people give money without expecting anything in return.

Take it easy pat, enjoy your break. Spend time with your girl and keep focused. Let us know if anything like this happens in the future, maybe we can get something done for you.

Good luck, keep us updated on your situation.
Old 12-03-2005 | 11:13 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

pat, i'm sorry i had something terrible happen to my car & florida trip which I have not told anyone but a few about i wish i could donate more. i'm working that crap up. 1 new rim and $1500 in overheated parts... i wish i had more.

you've helped me a lot with that evap cannister and you're a good member.
Old 12-03-2005 | 11:56 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

^^doode, no. PM me about your car. Everything cool? I hope so. And Florida kicks ass. =)

If you ever travel to Tampa Bay area (Tampa, St. Petersburg) then you MUST visit Ybor City ["ee-bore city"] real late at night. It's THE best spot to party on the West Coast of Florida. Speaking of the word "spot" check that out too if you happen to like skateboarding (seems like you would HKC, we mimic each other in everythign else we do)...spot=Skate Park Of Tampa.
But it sounds like you are already back, so nevermind. Hope you had a good time and get things with your car back to status quo.

Btw, I realized I am idiot and when REDZ said he is straight I tried to tell him in Frech i did not know.
So; correction:

Je n'ai pas su REDZ...
Mais si vous voulez continuer Ã* coucher de votre manière de vivre gaie, cela est beau par moi.

If you would like to see what I said go here. wink1.gif
Old 12-04-2005 | 08:27 AM

Vehicle: 911

Pat. I am very sorry that you dont have your parents support, staff like that hurts a lot. however at 18 take this as fuel to continue your quest and one day you will be a damm proud strong man!.

hail.gif Good luck!

Next we will collect to get you glasses so you dont get mix up with your car waxes nana.gif nana.gif sport11.gif
Old 12-04-2005 | 11:07 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

haha.gif lmao.gif haha.gif lmao.gif
owned.gif owned.gif owned.gif owned.gif
Old 12-04-2005 | 12:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I wish I coulda gave more... Im really glad to hear your working through this even with all the opposition and obstacles you have had to face, its a quality not many people have. Good luck man, git er done!
Old 12-04-2005 | 01:22 PM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Merry X-mas Patrick!

If I had an opportunity I would have sent you more.

Anyway good luck with your flight school fing02.gif
Old 12-04-2005 | 01:45 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

hey pat, you be gettign a little from me in a few days. I have nothing till tomorrow and then in a few days you will get some. Sorry to hear about school but i am going through a bit of that here in VA. You have helped me a bit on here and I want to return the favor. Take Care Brotha.