Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Patreezy Fund Raiser

Old 12-03-2005 | 04:44 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

QUOTE (jay_m05)
although i don't know you in person... i'm glad to help you. Merry christmas and God bless... hopefully i see you at the seattle area meet

Best Christmas ever! Trust me on that one. And, I don't care what Lane says, I miss all the NW RDTiburon members, I am going to organize a meet up north (the Seattle Meet has been changed to the Everett-New Year's Meet) so that way YOU, Quint, JD, all the northern WA guys can hang out.

QUOTE (tibbytib)
Hope you make it out to the next ABQ BBQ!

No way in hell I'd miss the next one. wink1.gif I hope to see more out there next October.

QUOTE (tibuonmoo)
You'd better fly out to Vegas when you get your license and some free time!

Funny you shoudl say that, I have plans next summer to fly to Henderson/vegas area for one of my cross-countries and a weekend vacation. wink1.gif I thank you for your contributions Eugene. hail.gif

QUOTE ('all the $5-donaters')
Hey man, hope the little I can give helps. Good luck to ya!

These donations have meant so much more to me than you will ever know. trust me when I say every little bit helps and I will never forget the kind-hearted contributions that went down yesterday (and even today) for the rest of my life.

QUOTE ('Casper)
none...none

Your contributions alone have said more than paypal will allow in it's comment box. wink1.gif

QUOTE (BigTre)
'FO SHIZZLE MR. PATRIZZLE

You da man. hail.gif

QUOTE (faithofadragon)
for last night

...greddy2.gif

j/p. shhh.gif ziplip.gif

QUOTE (Turbowax.com)
donated $50.00

I thank you from the bottom of my heart Juan Ruiz. I appreciate what you have done. hail.gif

QUOTE (javageek)
Have Fun!

Thank you very much Micheal, I just got it. Look for my gift in the mail around Dec. 25th Mike! wink1.gif
Old 12-03-2005 | 04:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Aww, well I am glad you will be able to do the things you wanted to do. I'd give my heart out to help anyone out in need. It looks like almost everyone here on RD is the same. smile.gif

Keep believing in yourself, it'll definitely pay off! fing02.gif
Old 12-03-2005 | 05:01 PM

QUOTE (2pacalypse)
RDTiburon.com got love for ya'. I respect your contribution to the site man. To help you for the money problem so you can stay in school I'm sending you these money. Regards George.

thank you for your kind words and donations. I too have love for the RDT hail.gif

QUOTE (SilentSecret)
for your plates...keep them n never sell um or ill drive to arizona and kick u n the nads tongue.gif

fing02.gif Haha, will do. Thank you.

QUOTE (Sparticus)
I love patreezy

don't know what to say to that. lmao.gif But I did want to say, I thank you for your help. I know where you stand now, and appreciate the decision you made. hail.gif

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
Here you go man, this is to help out. I don't want to hear any complaints about it. Enjoy school, and keep your guages installed.

I can't believe the contributions YOU have made to this site. Stuff like this only brings us closer. hail.gif RDTiburon.com

QUOTE (iQf0reva)
$30 for school, enjoy

No problem sweet pea. shhh.gif lmao.gif ....

QUOTE (SwiftTiburon)
I know this is not much, but it's all I can give for now. Good luck with the flight classes!

It is plenty. wink1.gif It was your actions that gave me more than the money. Thank you for your kind words and best wishes, I actually have a flight to plan for right now. I am glad I found this thread with time to reply to it.

Thanks David for the call, I wouldn't have checked this site until probably Monday if you hadn't left me that message.

Thank you all again. I will NEVER forget.
Old 12-03-2005 | 05:11 PM

man, i've been away this weekend. goy my Lasik surgery done. didnt know this was going on.
anyways, this money can help you more than me.
25 sent dude.
Old 12-03-2005 | 05:15 PM

QUOTE (Long)
Here ya go bro. I know you need the money. Hope all goes well for you and your quest. Thanks for always answering my questions whn I need help.

No problem man, I enjoy helping people and having car conversations when I am educated in the question they ask. Thanks man, I am appauled at the love you guys have...hail.gif

Now...maybe you can answer some questions of mine. Being a future pilot, I plan on getting Lasik surgery myself. I am near-sighted a little and wear glasses all the time to correct for it. I am not old enough yet to get Lasik (it really sucks being17 sometimes) and should wait until I am 20 or so anyway, but I have some questions.

Btw, why the hell are you looking at a computer screen after Lasik surgery, lol. Go rest your eyes. We'll talk later about it. wink1.gif
Old 12-03-2005 | 05:19 PM

lol. actually i went on thursday just for an evad.

i have astigmatism in both eyes. in my left its 5.85 and right is 2.? my left is so bad they almost wouldnt do it. i did a lot of research on this doctor and hes the best in texas. so thur i go for the evad and he says he can do it sat...im like wtf? since im from out of town we did it on friday, today.....

im a whole different person with great eyes. well worth it. we'll talk more for sure.
Old 12-03-2005 | 07:11 PM

i'm glad that there wasn't just couple of peeps taking action.

and you better finish the damn school....or, serioudly, i'll have to fly my ass all the way there and beat you sensless lol...

good luck to ya brotha.
Old 12-03-2005 | 07:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (Patreezy @ Dec 3 2005, 05:01 PM)
I can't believe the contributions YOU have made to this site. Stuff like this only brings us closer. hail.gif RDTiburon.com

Brings us closer? Dude, you do know I'm straight right? And married?

LOL

Just make the next meet man.
Old 12-03-2005 | 07:31 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Another $10.
I was actually logging on to post this topic, but I saw this. lol.
I know how it is selling shit to pay for school, reason my blue tib is gone 02.gif

GL PAT!
Old 12-03-2005 | 08:40 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Hey man, I'm just glad I could lend a hand, man. As long mentioned, you can obviously use it more than I could.