Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Patreezy Fund Raiser

Old 12-03-2005 | 11:31 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Opening it back up, no reason to close it.
Old 12-03-2005 | 12:52 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

then re-edit the first post. i took out patreezy's paypal addy
Old 12-03-2005 | 01:19 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

i wrote to him in the pay pal e-mail

keep the plates and if u sell the plates i'll drive to arizona and kick u n the nads gl pat lmao.gif
Old 12-03-2005 | 01:36 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I didn't see this until just now, someone PM me his PP address.
Old 12-03-2005 | 03:02 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

PM sent (just to let everyone else know not to PM you also)
Old 12-03-2005 | 03:59 PM

I sent $5.
Old 12-03-2005 | 04:00 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

HOLY CHRISTMAS MIRACLE BATMAN!!!!!!!!! Eyecrazy.gif bigeyes.gif Eyecrazy.gif

You guys picked the perfect weekend to do this, I was gone from the computer all day yesterday. wink1.gif

I can't even begin to think of what to say. I am honestly speechless, I am amazed at how kind-hearted each and every one of you here can be. Simply amazed. This is bigger than words. This is...WOW. No I have not even begun to explain my situation, you people have NO IDEA how much you have helped me.

You guys did not give me money. You gave me confidence and made me believe in myself again.
No you did so much MORE than simply help a youngin' finish his flight course.

Let me explain. Many of you know this, many of you don't. I am 17 years old, that's right seventeen (for like 1 more week), and am enrolled in my first year at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University aiming to earn my Bachelor's Degree in Aeronautical Science: Airline Transport Pilot (ATP), Minor in Aviation Safety or Aviation Weather.

That ALONE is a dream come true. I never in a million years thought I would've come this far and actually MADE IT to my NUMBER ONE CHOICE - - DREAM SCHOOL. !! When I was admitted, the University found out I was seventeen and gave me some papers for my parents to sign. "Oh crap" I thought. See, my parents really didn't do shit for me past the age of late 14/15. I kinda took over and started realizing I needed to grow up fast and by myself. So I gave them the papers and they signed them and made it very clear:

I asked them;
"I need this made very clear so I can make my future plans accordingly. Do you plan on helping me with tuition, books, room&board, personal expenses, food, flight money, etc. in any way shape or form?"

PARENTS:

,.."no"

Okay, expected. I just had to hear it and make them feel like the jackasses they are....So, I didn't give a flying-fvck. I made my plans accordingly, and let them know the day I would be leaving. So, I left.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________
_
Now in a bind, for money for flight, I WAS selling my car parts to help pay for expenses. I called my girlfriend back home in WA to let her know there was a large chance I would be staying over Christmas break to finish flight and stay on track in school, reluctantly. I made her cry (I have never made her cry). =(

I myself, almost wanted to. Well, Let me tell you RDTiburon.com. You men and women (thanks Selinda wink1.gif ) have helpd me in a greater way than some of you will ever know....
I cannot wait to see the faces on my parents when I arrive at their door Christmas time, for they wanted so bad for me not to suceed. I also cannot wait to finally see my girlfriend again. Also my flight instuctor will be happy to hear I am back on track and able to finish these flights, for even HE (a man I do not really know) wants me to suceed more than my own parents. ugh...

I have said it before and will say it again, but now you all KNOW I am not joking in the least bit when I say;
QUOTE ('Patreezy')
the members at RDTiburon.com (all of them) are more of a family to me than my own family themselves. hail.gif

You have RE-inspired me and built my confidence once again RDTiburon.com. I was down in the dumps about these money problems and having a really hard time doing anything really. But now I am back on track and motivated.

Actually, you all have motivated me to change my speech topic this Wednesday to the kind hearts of people around the world, and how you should never underestimate them. You ALL will be included. wink1.gif

From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you (each and every single member on here) for your support and help during my troubling times. As a token of my appreciation I have made Christmas gifts for each and every one of you that donated, I have many of your addresses already, but look for my PM's (some of you) asking for your shipping addresses here real soon. Don't worry, they cost no money at all and I KNOW you will appreciate them. (Jon, keep your mouth shut). Look for them in your mailboxes around Christmas Day. wink1.gif

if you donated and are not on this list, send me a PM and let me know how much you donated. I have a SHITLOAD of paypal e-mails to read through individually and organize who sent what.
1. faithofadragon - $15
2. REDZMAN & Lizgiggles
3. loyen
4. 97tibby
5. 2pacalypse
6. itstbrndu
7. dmitry
8. iQfOreVa
9. spart
10. Silentsecret
11. zhiryst
12. turbowax.com
13. draguntib
14. 98tibby
15. Agarwal
16. tibby01
17. big tre
18. silvertibbs
19. jay_m05
20. Xtremeskier
21. Denisst
22. kayjai
23. swifttiburon
24. alabama_boi
25. majikTib
26. Casper
27. gspots-01htse
28. TibMinn
29. whiplash
30. tibbytib
31. tiburonmoo

Thank you all once again, I AM UTTERLY AMAZED at how quickly and willingly this community whipped up a fundraiser for someone half of the people don't even know. I mean, c'mon this IS AMAZING. People from all over the WORLD, (well, four countires) donated to a skinny lil' yougin in some "nowhere town" in the middle of Arizona.

Oh man, free frequent flyers miles for everyone once i get that high up the ladder. LOL. lmao.gif
Old 12-03-2005 | 04:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Hey bro, we are just glad to help.
Old 12-03-2005 | 04:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Pat... its called insurance... I want to make sure that if I ever have you as a pilot... you passed all your courses with flying colors! nana.gif

You better get straight A's or whatever they give out in that school of yours (wings mabe? lmao.gif ).

Just playin man. Good luck.

I have realized that this is more than a site, its a family. We will always be there to help each other out.
Old 12-03-2005 | 04:33 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I got in on it late, but you should have just received another payment. fing02.gif