Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Patreezy Fund Raiser

Old 12-31-2005 | 09:05 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I want to dedicate my last post of 2005 to all the great members here at RDTiburon.com. woop wooop!

Thanks to you ALL, and have a happy and safe New Year.
Old 01-06-2006 | 09:01 AM

i dont stop by here very often anymore, im trying to fix too many years of mistakes but this is bloody amazing you guys (and girls) Ive never seen anything like this in my entire life. Pat, I know what you mean with your parents, I had to move back in with them (or be homeless, which i tried for a while, its not too fun) because of a string of unfortunate financial things happening and it makes it tough to get out of bed in the morning most times. But I swear, seeing that there's so many people out there that are so caring and such decent humans. None of this was even for me but I swear thinking about this everytime things are going bad again will probably help me get through it. I think (hoping) I'm getting a job next week that pays like 12 an hour (which is more than you can imagine to me) so the second I can, whatever you need, it's yours man. I dont even know if we've ever talked, but I've been there with no help, so I know how much this must mean too you and knowing I was part of a group that was this honorable is worth more money than I could ever give to anyone. I hope things work out man, I really do, if you ever need a place in Milwaukee, you got one. Any of you for that matter, I'm a bit of a jackass and I might touch you while you're sleeping lilboy.gif but you've still got somewhere.

I guess in the end what I'm trying to say is, thanks guys, I've never been more proud to be part of something.
Old 01-18-2006 | 10:28 AM

I just sent out a mass PM to all who donated (like 36 PM's) asking for some info...

Just wanted to let you know to check your PM's and if you didn't get anything from me in your PM box and contributed last December lemme know in a PM. wink1.gif

oh, and silvertibbs...I'm not actually sending you all hott pink gay man g-strings. lmao.gif haha.gif
Old 01-18-2006 | 07:34 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

u can send me your spoiler wink1.gif

or you could come to my house sometime and help me with some mods fing02.gif
Old 01-18-2006 | 11:32 PM

provided a couch and booze, I'm there.
Old 03-16-2006 | 06:46 PM

QUOTE (Patreezy @ Jan 18 2006, 10:28 AM)
I just sent out a mass PM to all who donated (like 36 PM's) asking for some info...

Thanks for all the fast replies guys. I'm sorry I couldn't get the gifts finished quicker but GOOD NEWS! I just completed all of them. Every single one is shipped (except for REDZMAN, Faithofadragon, Lizgiggles, tibbytib, and SilentSecret). ..i think you can guess why. wink1.gif

The post office lady freaked out when I threw the stack of ______ down to be shipped all over the globe, LOL

"So who do you know in Ukraine... and Cypress, and Canada, and Aussie, and all over the USA?"
LMAO, I pulled the "I run an adult internet site and am sending out products to be tested worldwide"

She was a cute girl so I was juss fuccin with her, and she didn't seem to say anything after that...
???
lmao.gif

Anyway, everyone be looking in the mail in the next week (you international guys maybe 2 weeks) and if nothing shows up send me a PM with your addy and the situation. I hope no one's address changed since you last sent it to me, I used the info supplied in your previous PM.

I worked my ass off on these, it may seem simple but they were actually damn hard, LOL. ..for me.
But all you guys deserve it.
EnjoY!

wink1.gif

Oh, and if someone donated and doesn't get anything in the mail send me a PM. Thinks got kind of hectic I think I am three people short and don't know who was forgotten (if anyone was...)

-"Patreezy"
Old 03-16-2006 | 06:49 PM

Just FYI, it can take longer shiping to Ukraine.. just because it is ukraine.. I've dealt with shipping sometimes it takes a week and sometimes it takes a month...
Old 03-16-2006 | 07:34 PM

Well you're not in Ukraine right?

I have you're address as Mundelein, IL correct?

The only international gifts I have are for D in Ukraine and George in Cyprus (Limasol)...
maybe a few others, can't remember...
Old 03-16-2006 | 07:34 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

wow dude. sweet fing02.gif

and i'm sure i speak for everyone who helped out that you didn't have to do anything
Old 03-16-2006 | 08:32 PM

No trust me, this will benefit the site as a whole if used correctly...

Let me know when they come in
Have fun guys....