Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Parish, Ny's Weather At Its Finest

Old 02-10-2007 | 09:50 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Anyone notice i havent been posting that much lately? ive been outside shoveling every friggin day lmao.gif

ive actually gotten sore from all the shoveling, just shoot me now

ME-> chairshot.gif <- Mother Nature
Old 02-12-2007 | 11:37 PM

We're supposed to get no more than a foot within the next few days, and everybody is freaking out like they are going to be stuck inside for a week. People keep coming into my store and buying milk, eggs, bread, and lunchmeat. Holy crap people, lol. I just refuse to drive with snow covering the roads because I notice people out here CAN'T DRIVE in the snow. I use the shiftronic on my tib to handle better in the snow but, other people, freak out when they see some flakes. Ugh, I hope my college can just freak out the same way so I don't have to deal with this crap on Wednesday morning.

You guys are troopers with your 60 feet of snow. I don't know how you handle it, really. I would give up and live off of spaghetti until it all melted, lol.
Old 02-13-2007 | 04:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Feb 8 2007, 02:49 PM)
That's insane!!! I remember a snowstorm like that in 2003 when i graduated high school. we had like 10 days off of school. 3 feet of snow total.

lmfao, i got stuck up in vermont on my senior trip because of that storm. got 2 extra free days of skiing!
Old 02-13-2007 | 04:32 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I cant wait to get hit again with this sh-t..now its no longer lake effect so we can blame the rest of the country now for the snow lol! lmao.gif