Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Parents of transgender first-grader file discrimination complaint

Old 03-01-2013 | 07:13 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Elantra GLS Sportswagon

back to the topic, i think the father is a closet gay unsure of his sexuality so he grows facial hair to try to affirm his male sexuality but also trying to live his female sexuality through his child.
Old 03-01-2013 | 07:32 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I guess seeing so many legitimate cases makes me realize the problem is very real and widespread. I've been to events where they've closed entire interactive science centers to make it accommodating for children with ASD and I've seen the hundred or so children in various forms struggle to speak or do simple tasks, impacted by loud noises, and it's entirely heart wrenching to see a person struggle with these things.

Watching pre-teens struggle for minutes to tie their own shoes, determined to make it work but unable to make their hands move the way they want them to. It's more than too much TV, there is a problem.
Old 03-01-2013 | 09:28 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

So my argument is there's a lot of misdiagnosed people, your argument is there are a lot that are indeed suffering......

Damnit, the glass is totally half empty!
Old 03-02-2013 | 01:18 AM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

My nephew has "autism"

Whereas my housemate actually had autism

My nephew really just needs some more of this