Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Official Bush vs. Kerry Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which Generation your favorite?

HEY!!! How bout that debate last nite. Bush didn't do too well. oops.gif Kerry got the best of him on that one.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:54 PM

Default Re: I found this LoL *2nd Gen Commericals!!!*

I didn't get to see too much of the debate but I gotta kick out of the faces that Bush was making...Kerry looked like he started loosing his cool at the end a bit too..they both looked like they were getting pissed at each other. I was surprised that they thanked each other at the end..fricken liars..
Old 10-01-2004, 03:34 PM

Default Re: Sputtering @ Low RPMs

The Prez didn't look very Presidential with all those faces he was makin' :roll: :? <-- Hey thats what he looked like. hehehe lol.gif
Old 10-01-2004, 04:21 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: Turbo or no?

Still have no real opinoin cause I'm Canadian but did anyone see the Jimmy Kimmel skit about the debate. LMFAO!!! Great stuff man.
Old 10-01-2004, 04:31 PM

Default Re: Official Bush vs. Kerry Thread

Bush definately looks like he's gotta a bad temper..I hadn't seen him make faces like that since 9/11. When they showed him sitting in a classroom full of children and him finding out that the WorldTradeCenter had been attacked. He's definately very animated
Old 10-01-2004, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Official Bush vs. Kerry Thread

what's all this bullshit about Bush's ethics, and morals all of a sudden?

Didn't he go AWOL? Funny how easy it is to tell someone else to fight your battles for you, How does that work again? It's funny, because I find it appauling that he was ""elected"" president to begin with 4 years ago.

Point made, and you can debate it all damn day, but our "fearless leader" turned his back on the country when it came time to fight, now he's trigger happy claiming to be some kind of great American leader. Complete crap.

What about the drinking and driving? DUI offenses? That kills people. But he opposes abortion... Seems like he's the one takling out of both sides of his mouth. Lead by example right George?

Which moral issues were even discussed last night? We have real live domestic issues that need to be adderssed state-side. The repetitious "you are misleading ameriicans" and "offense offense offense" could use a rest,

i saw someone referred to as a peace loving tree hugging hippie or something of that nature.. well.. wasn't the point of the entire 'conflict' in the middle east to stop terrorism.. weapons of mass destruction.. cruel dictators (all of the above works as well) in pursuit of peace in these, and our own nation? if not then what?

it seems as though all the propaganda of the war, 9/11 has a lot of people trigger happy, and i don't think it's good for morale' at all. I beileve standing up and fighting for what you believe in is the right thing to do, but i also believe the way Bush approached the situation was misleading to many Americans.

We can only hope for the best for the next 4 years,.

More people should vote. ~50% is terrible.
Old 10-01-2004, 05:22 PM

Default EL Gauges or not ?

^^finally something sensible

Clint don't bother, its not worth your time here. Thats why I gave up. Just rest assured that NY is voting for Kerry.
Old 10-01-2004, 06:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: quick pics ... rd1

Kerry Fonda can kiss my ass. It all depends on your point of view. I watched the entire thing and saw Kerry get owned for almost all of it.

The idiot still won't apologize for his nonsence after Vietnam.

Hang the traitor.

Anyways, I thought it was funny that Bush would compliment Kerry on something, or the troops on something, then Kerry would extend and make sure that he too did the same back.

Bush also made a VERY good point. Kerry backed, FULLY, the use of force in Iraq. FULLY. He saw the exact SAME information and briefings that the president did and made the same decision. Now, it's the wrong place at the wrong time.

WTF?

Sorry, I'd rather have an alive president that reacts to situations and debates then a goddamned popular opinion puppet like Kerry.

Someone here said it best.

Being president isn't about being popular, or doing the POPULAR thing, it's about doing what's BEST for the country.

ANyways, last night was specificly about national defence, but I guess no one else here paid attention to that? The next one is on another subject and the last one is a town hall meeting style.

I thought it was very manly of Bush also to avoid blaming the current fiasco on Clinton. He could have easily, because it's true. Troops deployed around the world right now don't have the equipment they need because Clinton tore the heart, and funding, out of the military. Bush started rebuilding the moment he took over. Kerry hasn't helped a bit.

NY is voting for Kerry?

:roll:

I'm sure there'll be a vote or two in there for Bush.
Old 10-01-2004, 06:17 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: LOL...........this was a conversation i had

K just got an email that is kinda funny. Whomever you believe in these are funny, just look at the pictures. LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/sil...tibbs/Bush1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/sil...tibbs/Bush2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/sil...tibbs/Bush3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/sil...tibbs/Bush4.jpg
Old 10-01-2004, 06:24 PM

Default Re: for your viewing pleasure

8O... Damn those are funny lol.gif