Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Official Bush vs. Kerry Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 09:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Gauge Group Buy GREAT DEAL from Splitfire!! NOW TAKING M

Originally Posted by tibu971.8L
I for one have not forgotten that we have not found Osama Bin-Laden.
Why can't you belive it? We haven't. End of story. You obviously have no clue what a 2000LB bomb does to human flesh, even from quite some distance. Carpet bombing. Oh, but of course, you are a peace loving hippie, by reading what you wrote, so no, you wouldn't know. Tell you what. We'll all chip in for a plane ticket for YOU to take YOUR ass over there and find out which pool of jelly in those collapsed caves is his. Here's a gardening shovel. Have fun.

:roll:

I cannot believe that our men and women are dying over at Iraq for the purpose of: "Removing a tyrant from power that has tortured his people long enough".
That's not the reason we are there. Obviously you can't hold a coherent thought for more than a moment. Iraq had posession of and has USED WMD before. Iraq was lead by a genocidal dictator. Tell you what, you think he was better in power? Go ask an Iraqi.

Excuse me? Has everyone forgotten that most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis? That Bush met with the Prince of Saudi arabia and got Osamas relatives out of the country without questioning them?
I see you've also read a few anti Bush/9-11 conspiracy books eh? The Saudi's have done more to try to thwart terrorisim since 9/11 than Puerto Rico has. Hmm... Maybe we should invade PR. Oh, why? Nevermind, there isn't anything there that anyone wants.

The reason to go to war changed from finding the guy that was responsible for 9/11 to getting the guy that tried to kill my pappy.
No, again dillhole, the reason has never changed. Keep making stuff up.

And then you say Kerry is unfit for command.
Yup, he is.

We attacked the country that hadnt killed a single american citizen (before we invaded them) and let osama escape... to Saudi Arabia perhaps?
What country are you talking about? Afganistan? If you remember, the deal now is that we will take PRE-EMPTIVE action against any country that is even HARBORING or TRAINING TERRORISTS. There is NO question that Afganistan was training and harboring terrorists. Oh, but of course, you'd rather wait until something else happens and we chase them back to Kabul in a slow speed chase in a white bronco right? Right.

evil.gif But i guess invading Sauidi Arabia would be bad for the $420 billion the have invested in the US.
Yes, it would be bad. Besides, the GOVERNMENT of Saudi Arabia hasn't done anything against us. Why would we invade a friendly country?

Now Iraq has become a brewing ground for terrorists
Wrong, it's been a BREEDING ground for them all along. One of the reasons we went in.

and americans havent been unsafer in the world,
Sure we have. Before 9/11 we were MUCH more unsafe then we are now.

and say hello to the new vietnam that has become Iraq.
Iraq has no similarities to Vietnam buddy. You can toss that crap right out the window. We've lost LESS in troops and equipment in IRAQ than we did after WWII in Japan and Germany, for YEARS. Of course, you must have missed that History class right?

Nice Bush keep up the good work, get some more of that Carlyle Group money flowing.
First smart thing you've said brotha, I fully agree.

Keep up the good work George!

wink.gif :arrow: :twisted:

I for one also wouldnt vote for a candidate that thought that the jury was still out on evolution...

WHAT???

On Gay marriage, I think that the reason that Bush uses to denounce it;to protect marriage itself; is bunk. To protect marriag itself? WTF!!
That is just plain idiotic. Bush has denounced Gay Marriage for the same reason a LOT of folks have. Marriage is a union, in the eyes of God, of a man and woman. Homosexuality is (in my eyes), a personal choice. You aren't born a homosexual. Fact. If you were, homosexuals could reproduce. They can't. And don't bring up the test tube baby shit, that's science, not nature. I'm not anti Gay. I have many gay friends. But it's fact. They want the same rights under marriage that a normal couple gets. The problem is, they aren't "NORMAL" couples. They have chosen to live a different lifestyle. Not getting the benefits that a married couple does is a drawback to that "CHOICE". Sorry if that offends anyone, but it's my opinion. If you think about it. It's true too. Many gays are very happy to just have their civil union, and get on with their lives. Instead, they are trying to make "Marriage" into a monetary thing. The only reason 99% of them want to get married is for tax brakes and insurance reasons. Marriage is about love. Not about money.

Homosexuals seem to be the only ones wanting to get married.
Are you one? Is that the problem here? I wanted to get married a few years ago and did. I've got many engaged friends and several that have been married in the past year. I'd say you are, again, talkin out your ass.

Also one must note that Bush is using the definition that is in the Christian bible for marriage... so what if I believe in the Sun as a god and dont have a bible?
He's a Christian, what would you expect? I'm agnostic, before anyone asks, Mormon by baptisim, but non practicing for 15 years now. So, no, one doesn't have to note that Bush is using that definition. Most of the world takes Marriage as a union, in the eyes of god, of a man and woman.

So what if you belive in that?

That just makes you a pegan.

wink.gif

Keep the bible out of this as we are nto talking about a christian marriage we are talking about a LEGAL marriage as in UNDER THE LAW? Let the Supreme figure out this one.
From what I see, you brought the bible into this. We are letting the "Supreme" figure this one out. He has, BTW. Check the bible for refrence.

:roll:

As for those that keep playing the George Bush as a cool dude card... Again... EXCUSE ME? 8O We are not talking about voting for class president, this is the president of the United States.
Your point? Who brought up that he is cool? BTW, he is. He rules. I'd party down with him in a sec.

You won't ANYTHING out of any particular candidate except a good or bad president. You will not have the chance to hang out with him or have a beer with him.
Exactly. That's why we are voting for someone strong in values and of STRONG conviction that won't be swayed. Bush. Or vote for Kerry. I'm sure he could turn this into a communist state quickly.

BTW, I hung out with Bush last week. Awesome guy. Yes, I'm serious.

This is a guy that will in almost certainty be more reserved about going to war than if say the country was attacked again(at least he wont sit like a fuktard for 9 minutes when your aid tells you SIR THE COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK, with the face of a 9 year old kid that just found out his dog died :x ). Maybe he will wait and see what the french, and our allies have to say before taking action. Maybe he'll wait on the UN 8O
Here's where you prove how much of an idiot you are. Idiot.

1. Let's put you in charge of the US. Have 9/11 happen, and see how you react. The BIGGEST attack of all time on our country. BTW, here's your depends undergarments.

Dipshit.

2. Why, in God's (Read: Sun) name would we wait for what the French or the UN have to say about defending our country? Have you ever read or listened to the oath of office? Ever heard what it is we say when we enlist or reenlist into the military? Nothing in any of that says that we have to ask another country for permission to PROTECT ourselves.

Now I see why PR isn't the 51st state.

Kerry becomes president, we get another major attack, he shits himself, asks for advise on who to attack, while it's in congress, we get attacked again, and again, all because John's dumb ass is waiting for UN permission to ask Zimbabwe or whomever to please stop killing US Citizens.

To finish; I know what Bush's performance is and I dont like it. Its time for change. Vote Kerry.
If you don't like a successful president, that's your problem. Vote for who you will.

I believe a stayed true to the post rules if not then plz let me know.
Actually, you did do a few personal attacks, so I added a few in too.

Like being owned?

Originally Posted by tibu971.8L
HOb... I belive you are truly dumb and need to go bak to you rhigh school and take history classes again.
Well, if he missed out on History, I must have missed the same classes.

It's obvious that you missed range">ENGLISH classes though.
Old 09-03-2004, 09:27 PM

Default Re: Initial D 4th stage 5 & 6

Wow I make one typo and one intentional typo and i need to go bak :twisted: to take my English classes.

That's not the reason we are there. Obviously you can't hold a coherent thought for more than a moment. Iraq had posession of and has USED WMD before. Iraq was lead by a genocidal dictator. Tell you what, you think he was better in power? Go ask an Iraqi.

Oh yeah its REALLy clear that Iraq in general is very pleased with us going in and removing Saddam. Uh huh, I guess all our casualties are "accident" related huh?

I see you've also read a few anti Bush/9-11 conspiracy books eh? The Saudi's have done more to try to thwart terrorisim since 9/11 than Puerto Rico has. Hmm... Maybe we should invade PR. Oh, why? Nevermind, there isn't anything there that anyone wants.

Ok, you know what it's funny cuz that comment really doesn't hit since I'm not puertorican, but it's nice you let your true colors shine Red. I'm done here.
Old 09-03-2004, 09:57 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ
Default Re: Official Bush vs. Kerry Thread

do people in Puerto Rico get to vote?? :?:
Old 09-03-2004, 10:05 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

No they cant... Nor do they pay income taxes...
Old 09-03-2004, 10:06 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

good wink.gif

New video from Iraq!
http://www.students.uwf.edu/cmr15/IraqReport.wmv
Old 09-03-2004, 10:11 PM

Puerto Rico does have a non voting representative in the US Congress and is considered part of the US Commonwealth..I think it's in the courts right now if they can have the right to vote but it's very very unlikely...Can you imagine Ricky Martin voting? forget it
Old 09-04-2004, 09:03 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: New or refurb ?

First off dumbass, you misspelt Back (bak), and several other words. Get "Hooked on Phonics".

Second of all, the casualties in Iraq and Afganistan are part of the job. When you sign up into the military... I mean when ANYONE does, obviously YOU wouldn't, you understand that your life is on the line to secure the freedom and safety of our country and our way of life, and to try to give the same freedoms and way of life to other countries. The military, even deployed, is still behind President Bush. They understand what's going on.

I see your convictions are easily swayed.

Good.
Old 09-04-2004, 09:50 AM

Default Re: Warped rotors

Of all the people Ive talked to on base here, only ONE person said that they were going to vote Kerry, and they were civillian working in the BX/PX.
So, the military is VERY much behind Bush!!

and just so everyone can see what we swear by, the oath of enlistment goes like this:
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
Old 09-04-2004, 01:24 PM

Default Re: Radar Detector

You freaking numbnuts I misspelt bak on PURPOSE. Suddenly, in this thread every little thing I write gets analyzed and scrutinized for grammar all because I support Kerry? f*** you Red.
Old 09-04-2004, 01:40 PM

well before the wrath comes, just a heads up, REDZ does it to everyone!! LOL

Now that the personal attacks rule has been broken... :roll: