Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Official Bush vs. Kerry Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Installing an Autometer Tachometer with Shift Light

QUOTE (Hobgoblin)
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I have been ignoring this thread.. but I wanted to add something....

NOWHERE in that oath does it mention what president you are swear to obey the orders from. You swear an oath to the OFFICE of President, nowhere does this say you cannot have a choice on who the man who wears the mantle is.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Hot Inzama System

With voters widely viewing Kerry as the debate’s winner, Bush’s lead in the NEWSWEEK poll has evaporated

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6159637/site/newsweek/

:roll:

And here's finally the movie to quiet down the vietnam veterans against john kerry:

www.goingupriver.com

Trailer:

http://www.goingupriver.com/trailer_win_hi.html

Too bad it's a limited release only evil.gif

Hope someone Bittorrents it...
Old 10-04-2004, 08:06 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Engine boggs

QUOTE (Mad-Machine)
NOWHERE in that oath does it mention what president you are swear to obey the orders from. You swear an oath to the OFFICE of President, nowhere does this say you cannot have a choice on who the man who wears the mantle is.

And your point?

Hmm...

MSNBC = MEDIA = Hate President.

LOL

As for the Newsweek poll, I could care less. Show me a Gallop poll or something. Newsweek is a liberal rag anyways.

And the "Going Up River" crap is such BS. All these folks saying what happened 35 years ago doesn't matter. My ass. Even forget the war, he still broke the UCMJ regulations going to Paris. Period. He's a liar and a coward.

Swift Boat Vets need to keep up their press.

Don't forget that the Miltary is mostly deployed and about %90 of them will vote for Bush. That's a few million votes. Also, don't forget, they aren't included in the polls, there's no one to poll them in Iraq and Afganistan.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:46 AM

Default Re: What to do!?!?!?

FYI..tonight is the vice presidential debate
Old 10-23-2004, 01:12 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: Video Downloads!

I never really thought about that, it is true though. Thinking about that scene from Farenheit 9/11, he was mortified. People spun it as if he was indecisive and such but I actually felt bad for him. He was human at that point. I really enjoyed that shot, I'm a fan of Moore's films but that scene totally missed the point IMO.

moore showed that you can simply take any kind of video footage by choosing and sorting out from the media, add some crappy homemade footage to it, clip it all together, stick an nametag on it and make millions off of it and then walk away.

i'm sure whoever copyrighted and presented that krapp was just in it for the money. i don't care different or not, i do not want to see pop up ads, promotional ads, commercials in the movie theaters evil.gif
Old 11-03-2004, 04:44 AM

Default Re: :( My Tib

WOOHOOO 4 MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 04:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default engine mounts bushing

Locking it guys, it's over. Now to the 2004 Election Party thread!