Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Official Bush vs. Kerry Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 08:52 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ
Default Re: LEDs

This thread will be the official Kerry vs. Bush thread. No personal flames allowed, keep it on the politics, discuss the ISSUES as much as possible, and show those at HP that we can have a good political debate.

Do not post other threads related to Bush, Kerry, or Nader. The moderators and admins have discussed it and we want to keep everything focused in this thread so we can keep a close eye on everyone.

Let the flame begin! wink.gif
Old 08-10-2004, 09:11 PM

Default Official Bush vs. Kerry Thread

hrmm.. I wish Howard Stern would run for president.. Ahhh, what a great country wed have, titties, ass, and beer for everyone!! laugh.gif Seriously though, I would vote for Howard laugh.gif But since he isnt running ;/
Old 08-10-2004, 09:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Interior Paint Ideas

Howard is an ass.

RON JEREMY for 2008!!!

oops.gif wink.gif
Old 08-10-2004, 09:55 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX
Default Duplicolour Green

Nah I want to monkey in cyclopes avatar for prez!
Old 08-10-2004, 10:18 PM

Default Re: Is RD Tuners Ontario dead?

Sadly.. A monkey could run the country better than bush.. Atleast he could make non-intelligent phrases as well as bush....
Old 08-10-2004, 10:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: rd1 wing

QUOTE (iamcyclopseatme)
Sadly.. A monkey could run the country better than bush.. Atleast he could make non-intelligent phrases as well as bush....

Again, you've shown no proof, ever, of how Bush has done a bad job at running the country.

And that monkey could kick your ass.

:roll:

Idiotic posts like the one above make me want to just kill this topic.
Old 08-10-2004, 10:40 PM

Default Re: Insomniac Thread

I knew I shouldnt have said that about the monkey...

*sigh*

Stupid monkey!!
Old 08-10-2004, 11:11 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

...allz i know is that even with such military spending, the economy is still rising. i think military was a good idea. who knows, maybe our hotels would be bobmarded right now. or possibly worse had we not appeared right before the terrorists faces and stood our grounds to where the problem was.

i still think that iraq was a mistake. and that bush was pushed into sending troops there.

i hear different things. i don't know much about politiz but i know enough to cast a vote. i know that a lot of friggin people are brainwashed. people believe things that they hear. people are politicaly influenced by untrue statements and disregards. much of the votes are probably misconducted conclusions or indecisive impliments.

i'm not saying whether i'm rep. or dem., or whom my vote is going to. but i just have to say if bush is keeping our nation in progress, , keeping things up, and running a proper campaign, than be it. i don't think it would be a good idea to change bush's campaing so sudden after the 9/11 disaster and the way he has been running his campaign. if the nation recouperated without problems, may it be that way. a sudden change in politics may lead to some problems...

it will be a close vote in my opinion. much like the one in 2000. i think a mere 2-5% of voters will determine the winning state electorial votes.
Old 08-10-2004, 11:59 PM

Yea you prolly right HyundaiKitCoupe.

Im gonna vote Bush. That way I know Ill get to keep my job and hopefully get a raise to boot! I love Republicans!! laugh.gif
Old 08-11-2004, 12:35 AM

Again, you've shown no proof, ever, of how Bush has done a bad job at running the country.

I'll be voting for Bush, but his record is certainly not perfect.

For one, I believe going into Iraq could have been done better. I supported us going in and still do (not necessarily for the same reasons the Bush administration gave us) - however Bush did lead us into Iraq under the premise of WMD's, which turned out to be bad intelligence. We can't go making wars like that, nor does it look good to switch reasons midfight about why we went in in the first place if our primary reason didn't pan out. I would have been perfectly happy if Bush told us in the first place we were going in to take out Saddam, a known supporter of terrorists, a brutal dictator that kills his own people, and to bring democracy to the most unstable region in the world right now.

My second beef with Bush is with regards to deficit spending. I understand there's a war going on and that shit is expensive. But damn, do SOMETHING to cut spending. We cannot sustain deficits forever. Not only that, a big portion of our debt is held by foreigners (ie China, Japan, etc). I don't believe it's very good strategy to rely on foreign investment to keep our government funded.