Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

NJ Zombie Walk

Old 10-25-2010 | 07:42 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Tib I4
Default NJ Zombie Walk

http://www.njzombiewalk.com/

WHAT IS A ZOMBIE WALK?

A Zombie Walk is an organized gathering of people who dress up in zombie costumes and then converge quickly in a public area for surprise and fun. Walks usually in urban areas such as shopping malls or town squares. Participants arrive at a pre-determined time (often at a hidden location) and then emerge as a group to creep in a somewhat orderly fashion through shocked and amused crowds, towards a final destination (usually a cemetery, club, bar or after party).

During the Walk, all participants are encouraged to remain in character as zombies, lurching, shambling, dragging limbs and communicating only in a zombie-like manner (such as grunting, groaning, moaning and slurred calls for “brains”.) Zombie Walks are always free events. With the exception of Zombie Pub Crawls, most walks are family-friendly, so participants of all ages are welcome to join in the fun.

October 30th. I'm tempted to go, but I don't want someone to throw Electro records at my head.

Old 10-25-2010 | 08:26 AM

Vehicle: 02 Accent GL, 86 BMW 325es

Ours was Saturday, the official count was 1,217. Pretty freaking fun.
Old 10-25-2010 | 12:51 PM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

I'd be worried about someone thinking it was real and start shooting...
Old 10-25-2010 | 02:07 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

So wait...do NJ zombies still have blow outs? lmao.gif