Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

New Fast & Furious Trailer Out....

Old 08-27-2008 | 06:30 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

QUOTE (StrikeEagle @ Aug 25 2008, 03:57 PM)
WTF was that black brick driving around?

God will smite you for that blasphemous statement.
Old 08-27-2008 | 07:13 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Tokyo Drift was great for the series. They aren't suppose to connect as was stated when they made the 3rd, but just be a genre film and it was great for not having to be great.

And I agree, you smite a Grand National and you just aren't into cars. It holds its own and then some. Find one and in good condition compared to cars of the same age compare the asking prices. . . you'll have to pay to own it.
Old 08-27-2008 | 07:58 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Considering the blunder they made with a lot of generalized facts and bad script in the first film (which to me is the only reason it was destroyed) they seem to redeem themselves this time around by using a car that only die-hard racers would recognize. If a handful of dialogue had been changed in the first film, it would have been a lot better. Plus taking out the damn floor pan that ripped out from the drag race that made no damn sense.

For example, "It's you're fuel man, its got a nasty hole. Fix that 'n you'll be running nines." Come on. For one, who would be running faster than Dom? They should have said 11's instead of 9's. Would have been soo much more believable. And instead of "For that ten seconds or less, I'm free" They should have taken out "our less" and it would be a little more believable.
Old 08-27-2008 | 09:48 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

hey they were selling the gk that they were gonna use in the movie on ebay, i have pics of it if anyone would like me to post em up
Old 08-28-2008 | 06:29 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
It was posted in here, the owners wife posted it for sale months ago.

As for the movies, the first was barely watchable, the second, I released the pain by punching myself in the testes. The third, in some wild way, was actually pretty good. Not great, but not "god, please, kill me" either. This one? I dunno. Vin Diesel has been sucking ass for some time now, and while yes, the Buick is nice to see, 3/4 of that trailer looked like shit in my opinion. I hope it's a decent movie, but I have my doubts. Hell, only reason I ever saw 3 was because we got free HBO for 6 months and I wanted to see the drift up the parking structure scene.