Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

The New Ecirkit.com

Old 11-02-2007 | 05:41 PM
Nex

^^
im guessing you two are messing with each other's titles.

anyways, i guess i'll check out the website when i get home. Im in class right now "bee-otch!"... lol
Old 11-02-2007 | 06:09 PM
Banned

........ E-BONIX

....... lmao.gif

and to add to the flava...

Old 11-02-2007 | 07:28 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

QUOTE (SOCKS @ Nov 1 2007, 03:55 PM)
the whole ecirkit thing seems like a really cool idea, pending how flawless it actually works.. the 'webtop' idea would be great depending on all the things that you could do with it.. so its basically your desktop, IM, web browser, etc. built into ONE window right?

the video.. it WAS intended to be a complete joke, right? i woulda taken a more serious approach to it to draw more people into it.

yes the site is intended to take all your tasks that use multiple programs or applications, and combine them into one central location.

no it wasmeant to be funny, happy, upbeat, and semi-informative

the site hasnt even been released yet to the public, I am one of seven beta testers

QUOTE (Mr. Muffin @ Nov 1 2007, 06:38 PM)
lmfao... no comment haha.gif

yea i wish i could have commented but i was wrongfully banned

QUOTE (Nex @ Nov 1 2007, 07:27 PM)
well that went downhill quick.

Still unanswered. so is it for real, is it an idea, or is it just a joke you wanted to play?

edit: right, i have to wait til tomorrow...

no this is real dawg, the site is gonna get some press for real !

QUOTE (Nex @ Nov 1 2007, 10:16 PM)
^^ Dude, HKC specified no more OT. I hope this thread doesnt get locked cuz my question is still unanswered.

im surprised this hasnt been locked with this totalitarian regime we are living under

QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Nov 2 2007, 12:35 PM)
Okay, split the topic.

BTW, I went and sat through the video again, and it's still about worthless.

The music is okay though.

your about worthless

QUOTE (Nex @ Nov 2 2007, 06:17 PM)
he still hasn't explained whether its a joke or not (the video)

no joke bro, it was meant to be fun and happy, the background iused though may have threw it off a little, made it a little visually confusing

QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ Nov 2 2007, 06:28 PM)
^^ he's on vacation until later tonight. I doubt it's a joke. I checked out the site. It's kinda like a mix between myspace and youtube with a bit of flavor added.

QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Nov 2 2007, 07:35 PM)
I believe it's called "flava".

Did I say that right?

nope, and you typed it, you didnt say it

QUOTE (Nex @ Nov 2 2007, 07:41 PM)
^^
im guessing you two are messing with each other's titles.

anyways, i guess i'll check out the website when i get home. Im in class right now "bee-otch!"... lol

you cant check the new site until its released, but maybe the old one.

QUOTE (SOCKS @ Nov 2 2007, 08:09 PM)
........ E-BONIX

I love me some ebonix
Old 11-02-2007 | 07:33 PM
Banned

alright, all we really needed is some more info and this wouldn't have been as jokeish.. i couldn't tell if you were promoting or making fun of something..

can you explain a bit more on how the whole idea works.. like DTN said, does it work ALL online, or thru your own PC.

how much memory does it generally use, COMBINING all the tasks together..

what are all the features of this.. it sounds like it has some potential.
Old 11-02-2007 | 07:34 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Seriously, if you feel you are being brought down by the man and that this is a "totalitarian regime" why bother visiting the site?

yea i wish i could have commented but i was wrongfully banned

You went off because someone asked you what your race was. Maybe the banning was a little premature, the warnings were not though. The banning was because "usually" when you get warned, which by the way is not all back in the day, you go all over the board talking crap.
Old 11-02-2007 | 07:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

sounds like a cool idea.

And guys, keep this one on topic now. We dont need three or more threads about the racism or not racism stuff. It just needs to be put behind us.
Old 11-02-2007 | 07:46 PM
Banned

TAKE THE TEQUILA OFFER. its NOT worth IT.
Old 11-02-2007 | 07:46 PM

QUOTE (SOCKS @ Nov 2 2007, 09:33 PM)
alright, all we really needed is some more info and this wouldn't have been as jokeish.. i couldn't tell if you were promoting or making fun of something..

can you explain a bit more on how the whole idea works.. like DTN said, does it work ALL online, or thru your own PC.

how much memory does it generally use, COMBINING all the tasks together..

what are all the features of this.. it sounds like it has some potential.

sorry, im still a little perturbed, but yes its all online, the only memory your going to be using is to control video, that you are dispalying from uusing the page, but you dont dowlaod anything, no installing anything, and the web browser is lightning fast.

like i said its made to incorporate many different things that you use on your PC or Mac, and put it into one location, www.ecirkit.com

QUOTE (javageek @ Nov 2 2007, 09:34 PM)
Seriously, if you feel you are being brought down by the man and that this is a "totalitarian regime" why bother visiting the site?

You went off because someone asked you what your race was. Maybe the banning was a little premature, the warnings were not though. The banning was because "usually" when you get warned, which by the way is not all back in the day, you go all over the board talking crap.

dude, how can you say that to me man ? I love this place, even the people under Stalin loved their country, and their leader. LOL I am not going to leave because of one real pain in the ass.

and what do you mean "you go all over the board talking crap." ???? site some references
Old 11-02-2007 | 07:48 PM
Banned

wow, that sounds pretty cool.. you will definately have to let me know when it is up. i will give it a try.

any idea on when itll be released..
Old 11-02-2007 | 07:53 PM

no word on the release date. they are still working the bugs out of the beta. rumor has it this month, but i dont know.

I cant wait tho

thanks for the Tequila deal, I'll take it. me gusta mucho la tequila !