Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Need some help crew

Old 09-26-2001, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help crew

here is the deal. im gettin an appartment next week to avoid a 7 day a week 40 min drive(bout hour and a half round trip). My girlfriend is moving in with me cause she got the boot because her gay bible beating parents wouldnt let her go to Disneyland with me in June.(the problems extend past that, but this is a lengthy post already) she is 19 and im 21.

anywho, she drives a 1980 Honda accord HATCHBACK. when was the last time the accord was a hatch?? anywho, i now a lot of you think honda's are big POS, well take 20 years off of a new one. this thing is SH*T!!!! So the nice loving guy that i am, im ganna buy her an Accent. (its a suprise, so shhhh) She goes to school F/T and works P/T. Im the other way around work F/T school P/T, so i basically pay for everything cause she make poo as far as $$$.

THE POINT im tryin to get to is im lookin for an accent 95-98 or so with 60-70k or less miles with a 5spd and AC, bonus would be sun roof and power window but not a must. Price range is about 2-4k cheaper the better. ive seen 'em this cheap, just in autos or no ac, so i know there are some out there. so could you keep an eye out for me. i live around the Sacramento area. willing to drive some, but not insanely far.

So maybe some helpful sites that are good car locaters or check your local newspaper classifieds if your in the California area. only bad part is i wont be doing anything to my tibby for a long long time. sad.gif but i need to get through school and make the big bucks so i can do some serious modding to both are cars. shes ganna me my lil girly girl racer.

sorry this is so long, but i felt to share the story that is me smile.gif thanks crew.

[ September 26, 2001: Message edited by: clownboy ]
Old 09-26-2001, 12:46 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I think Rudy over at Hyundai Performance is selling his Bumble Bee..I mean Accent pretty cheap.
Old 09-26-2001, 01:59 PM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

So how much you getting for the Accord?
Old 09-28-2001, 01:43 PM

Probably nothing for the accord. her grandparents gave it to her. she'll probably have to give it back. no power stearing or ac, its just torture to drive.
Old 09-28-2001, 02:23 PM

I may be selling my tib in the near future if you want that. I'll let it go for say....$17,000. It's a little more expensive than what your looking for but hey she'll love you forever if you buy somthing that looks good. (i'm not getting conceded) Other than that I don't know. Try www.autotrader.com they are pretty good with that stuff.
Old 09-28-2001, 03:28 PM

what religion are her parents?
Old 09-29-2001, 08:43 AM

They are christians. they can be kinda mellow sometimes, but other times there is just no reasoning what so ever. and then i look like this
Old 09-29-2001, 10:36 AM

DISNEYLAND?!?!

try classifieds2000.com also