Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.
View Poll Results: Different Ideas
Autovisionz
63.16%
Vision Autoworks
15.79%
Creative Autovisionz
10.53%
Creative Autoworks
10.53%
Creativision Autoworks
0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Need Help W/ A New Company Name

Old 05-21-2007 | 10:47 AM

Well some of you may remember the whole "Tranmanh" deal and Phorq coming up with a bad ass design for me. I've been using it for a while now.

I think it's time for me to change it though. I don't know why I really thought the name would work well but it hasn't. I mean it sounds alright but it has nothing to do with what I do so I need to come up with a new one. Also I plan on opening a shop in a couple of months and I dont think anyone would like to work at "Tranmanh" smile.gif

I'd appreciate any and all input on the names listed and if you want to list anything please do. I'm trying to come up with something appealing that also specifies kind of what I do. Custom work.

Thanks for any and all help!
Old 05-21-2007 | 11:36 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Have you checked to make sure none of those are currently used? I know Vision Autodynamics is used, so Vision Autoworks is biting a bit too hard on that one. I like the first option.
Old 05-21-2007 | 11:51 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Autovisionz is best, short, sweet, and easy to annunciate; if its available
Old 05-21-2007 | 01:23 PM

i havent really checked to see if anyone else has them.

in texas i can do any name as long as noone in TX has the same name. or otherwise known as "Doing Business As"I'll check though...to see if any of them is copyrighted.
Old 05-21-2007 | 02:04 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Cant vote twice but i had asked a guy i work with at my office what he thinks; and he thinks autovisionz is best also, he said its "snazzy and easy to remember"
Old 05-21-2007 | 02:07 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

I like the sound of the first one. Its easy and simple. But incase you were looking for some more names heres a few. I just came up with them in a couple seconds but an idea is an idea lol

Try maybe:

Kustom Kar Visionz

or

Creative Auto Retailer = CAR lol it would be easy to abbreviate and get straight to your bussiness' point fing02.gif
Old 05-21-2007 | 02:53 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Anything with the word "Visionz" in it is good to me! Then again....I'm a little biased.... laugh.gif wink1.gif tongue.gif
Old 05-21-2007 | 03:31 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I think Creative Autoworks sounds like a more professional name, but I associate Autoworks with a sort of collision repair center.

Something with K's and Z's to me seems like an unprofessional teenager owned shop. The name is what people are going to see before they know what you're about. If I were to look in a phone book and see "Kustum Kar Skillz" I would immediately assume limited business and body work experience along with cheap and crappy labor. If you're appealing to 16-18 year olds, it might be good, but if you're appealing to 20-30 year olds who have more money and bigger ambitions, then go more professional.

Creative Visions (use the Z if you want to) or Creative Auto Visionz or Custom Visionz
Old 05-21-2007 | 03:44 PM

Thanks guys. This is really helping me out. I actually just threw the z in there just in case someone already had that company name.

I appreciate all the input. Thanks everyone especially Majik..thats what I need to hear.
Old 05-21-2007 | 04:44 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

^^ Good point Majik(its magic...sheesh you kid) joke.gif Man you make a good point about the K's and Z's, Im just a kid though, what do I know about all that owned.gif