Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.
View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA championship?
San Antonio Spurs
14.10%
Detroit Pistons
24.36%
I don't care for basketball but that's because I'm too fat
61.54%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Nba Championship, Who's Gonna Take It?

Old 06-24-2005 | 08:07 AM

For how slow and boring some of the games were this series, game 7 was very good. Even at the end when the spurs went up by like 10 with like 10 secs left. The pistons didnt give up. Until the later part of the game it was back and forth the whole time. In my eyes thats how any championship game shoud be.
Old 06-24-2005 | 12:47 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Lucky little bastard!

The trophy AND the girl.
Old 06-24-2005 | 05:52 PM

I wanted the Pistons to win but Congrats to the AR15firing.gif SPURS
Old 06-25-2005 | 03:13 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Ok I'm late it was nice to see some competition at the end. Your got some great points Joshuwa. The teams got outplayed those nights due to not thinking the other can hang and instead of saying someone failed to show up people actually just thought their team was that darn good, no way could it be because the other team sucked that night. And I am just posting because if you look back (and I never replied the actual numbers and times of significance Horry played IN EVERY FINAL HE WON) JonGTR I think your a little unsure who YOUR guys really are. You started the whole series stating Horry as one of "your worst scorers on the team" failing to look at playoff states and 3 point percentages. Nice to see you figuring it out and riding him after you would have rather left him on the bench for dead.

They messed up with the agreements though to get off topic. They shouldn't have put a year on the entry and left it at time like the NFL. 19? please. 1-2 years out of high school no matter the age will take palce eventually. Everythin gelse worked out well.
Old 06-26-2005 | 03:13 PM

I just got back from San Antonio and the victory parade was awesome!! I was right at the main part of the River Walk where Robert and Manu gave their speeches at the little island where the boats turn around. It was so loud you could barely hear what the announcers and players were saying. I had never been to a championship parade before and it was something very special. I came away feeling like I had apart of the victory. I couldn't believe how many people were packed next to the water, especially since there are no rails or supports next to keep you from falling in!!!