Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

My Trip In Qatar

Old 01-31-2006 | 12:06 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

hill really aint much though. we did just get back from balad and i could look for some pics on my work comp but i didnt want to hijack the thread and yea we are known as the lawn dart. lol. what made you go to the darkside?
Old 01-31-2006 | 12:27 PM

wow awesome pics. some are beautiful. wow. come back safe
Old 01-31-2006 | 12:27 PM

wow awesome pics. some are beautiful. wow. come back safe
Old 01-31-2006 | 01:34 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

friggin orders sent me here... I put in for Korea... and they send me to England... I just dont get it.
Old 01-31-2006 | 01:34 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

friggin orders sent me here... I put in for Korea... and they send me to England... I just dont get it.
Old 01-31-2006 | 01:54 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

WOW hobby, i didn't know you were in it like that!! That must be a great deal of duty, and waking up early morning everyday like that, don't you ever get tired of it? guess it's a good feeling to be in a place where you can be with buddies around some of those awsome mechanical wonders...

great to know that you're safe and back. that water looks great! it almost reminds me of Miami Beach with those palms... it's too bad terrorism goes on and on like that or else the city would be a lot taller.

you must be a pro to load up those things and get so up close to that aircraft. amazing. thanks for sharing a portion of the inside life of being in a base. good to see everything is well developed and maintained... and most importantly, you guys are all safe and healthy.
Old 01-31-2006 | 01:54 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

WOW hobby, i didn't know you were in it like that!! That must be a great deal of duty, and waking up early morning everyday like that, don't you ever get tired of it? guess it's a good feeling to be in a place where you can be with buddies around some of those awsome mechanical wonders...

great to know that you're safe and back. that water looks great! it almost reminds me of Miami Beach with those palms... it's too bad terrorism goes on and on like that or else the city would be a lot taller.

you must be a pro to load up those things and get so up close to that aircraft. amazing. thanks for sharing a portion of the inside life of being in a base. good to see everything is well developed and maintained... and most importantly, you guys are all safe and healthy.