Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

My New Bumper Sticker. Like It?

Old 04-01-2006, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Don't put it on! some hag will hit you with her purse!

here, if you're not a flower in the garden, you're a flower at the zoo about to get stepped on an elephant. i'm sorry, but if i were to fight for this country, i'd be fighting for american serpents who screw you over in every which way they can.

even though you might be considered a minority, other people are crazy and unintelligent enough to understand... i learned that the hard way. thought everyone thought equally of everything. big slap in my face for ever thinking that.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:04 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

QUOTE (OzFxCoupe @ Apr 2 2006, 03:22 AM)
I don't think you'd have the nuts to actually put that on your car but even if you do, what are you hoping to achieve by having it?

Some people in Australia share your opinion... They tend to be fairly ignorant people. If I saw that on your car, I'd think the same of you.

Just my .02

I find this ignorant, made my Mexican minorities. I found this on Hp.com. Australians feel the same way for Minorities.. I"ve seen the Asian and Arab beatings in Australian TV.

Old 04-01-2006, 11:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'm sorry, they are called ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS for a reason.

Either take over the country via force like we did or step the f*** down and wait your turn.
Old 04-02-2006, 05:22 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Dude if you want your car to be scratched, keyed, maybe had broken window -
put this on. You can offend people with that sticker.

QUOTE (korean_redneck @ Apr 2 2006, 05:24 AM)
I would think Native Americans are not considered part of the "Minority" group.. because they were the original Americans.. im talking about minoirities from other countries.

Native Americans are those with feathers in the head (Indians).
All others are immigrants! From almost all over the world.
Old 04-02-2006, 06:23 AM

QUOTE (korean_redneck @ Apr 2 2006, 02:04 AM)

Of course you realise that hanging the US flag upside down is an international call for help?
Old 04-02-2006, 11:59 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

The U.S. flag is flown upside down only as a sign of distress. It can be a great insult to fly a flag upside down. Great care should be taken when displaying flags of others.

The U.S. flag takes precedence over all other flags when flown within the United States. It should be raised first and lowered last. It should not be flown lower than another flag nor should it be smaller than another flag flown with it.

Thats twice the insult of the American flag displayed in that picture.

THEY JUST FVCKING LOVE IT

Old 04-02-2006, 12:18 PM

QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Apr 2 2006, 06:14 AM)
I'm sorry, they are called ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS for a reason.

Either take over the country via force like we did or step the f*** down and wait your turn.

Word...Everyone's making a big deal about how America is being racist and that we hate Mexicans (ahem...Latino Americans), but these people are just as ignorant as the KKK guys who wear funny hats and talk about how much they "hate all them n*****s, beaners, chinks, etc." You're instantly labeled a racist if you even suggest it's wrong to come into a country ILLEGALLY, and then demanding stuff that not even all of the legal citizens of that country receive. I wish people would notice that the key word is "illegally". It's not that hard to become a legal citizen, or just a documented worker, in this country. And if that's what people would do, nobody would have a problem with it. But no, that makes far too much sense. It's far more fun to yell about how anyone opposed to "immigrants" (notice the lack of that little word called "illegal") is racist.

End rant.
Old 04-02-2006, 12:31 PM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

I don't want racists battles here