Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

My Life

Old 11-09-2005, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sorry to hear about all that, and like Redz said when it rains it pours brother, i kindda know what your going through. My comrades in arms were close to me, blood couldn't have made us any closer, losing seven in one day nearly destroyed me, but I learned a great deal. Even though I was the leader for my team, I too tried to portray the strong image for my troops to follow, but I learned I had more brothers than I thought. One night, the five of them came into the tent and gathered around me, this was about two days after we'd lost half our team, and they knew one of the guys that we had lost was a life friend of mine, and they told me to stop it. To stop acting hard and tough like it only bothered me a little, and to quit venting quietly and away from them, and one grabbed a picture off my bed of the team and said:

"We miss 'em too man, we loved 'em too."

And then I lost it, balled like a lil girl, but I learned that those guys gave me strength that I didn't know I had.

So long story short, I know why your trying to be the strongest, but be strong enough to lean on your family and friends for support. They won't let you fall, they'll hold you up, and you'll get strength from them.

From me brother, I'll support you thru these trying times.

Respectfully,
Brake
Old 11-09-2005, 12:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

my condolences to you and your family man. hope everything turns around quickly.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:21 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon SE

Sorry to hear that man.
I havent been a part of this site for long, and havent gotten to know you, but I will definitely keep you in my prayers.