Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

My bad.....

Old 10-15-2001 | 06:37 AM

Default My bad.....

This is for Bradley, I know you wanted pix and proof that I won third place throphy at the Import Expo last month, but I've been real busy with work and college mid terms. Well I'll e-mail you the pix from the show to prove I won, and here is the web-site for the Import Expo show results. http://www.importexpo.net/results.asp You'll find my name 3/4 of page down "Other Imports". They have me under for 2001 Tib, my sponsor screwed up on that, but I hope that satisfies your varification needs. I'm still going to send you those pix of the show for everyone to look at.

And what's this deal about you needing my e-mail address. You should have bunch of e-mails from me from the past, but I'll send you another e-mail containing my e-mail address. Later.

[ October 15, 2001: Message edited by: KoreanShark ]
Old 10-15-2001 | 03:53 PM

Congrats again on the win. However, you had your other team as your registered team for the show, which kind of defeats the whole purpose. However, if you can send a picture of the car at the show, to show that you at least had the tsr stickers on, then I'll see what I can do...