Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Movie To Avoid: Meet The Spartans

Old 01-30-2008, 11:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

speakin of which, anybody see "i know who killed me"? i was hopin that would be a really good movie, i mean the description seemed really interesting, but then i watched the movie, i kept thinking, is it gonna get anymore tense than this? dont get me wrong, it's a pretty good movie, but not all that impressive like "invisible"
Old 01-31-2008, 07:35 AM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

I enjoyed "I Know Who Killed Me". I was very suprised on the job that Lindsay Lohan did. The movie is meant to be more of a suspense, than a thriller. I loved the constant twists and the different theories that came out of it. Definitely one of the better movies out there. Just my opinion. fing02.gif
Old 05-04-2008, 12:01 AM

ok i got a movie for you guys to avoid: PROM NIGHT, it sucked a^^

BIG TIMEi saw it on april 19th with a friend cuz fetish was having a "no vag!na" that day.
this, to be honest, was the very first movie that i have gone to the theater and turned out to be the lamest movie, ergo i should've seen RUINS instead. hopefully that'll be the last time a movie sucked going to the theater.

all it was some stupid freaked-out girl that keeps covering her mouth throughout the movie to shut herself up from whimpering/whining, the whole time i was in there, i just wanted to leave, but stayed for the hope it'll get thriller or something.

o yea, not enough blood killing in the least. my advice, if you really wanna see this movie regardless of what i said, RENT IT, definitely not worth spending $8.00!!
Old 05-04-2008, 12:17 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i walked out on crocodile dundee: LA or something. not to mention two people having sex in the empty theater didn't help. all new movies man... uugh. i won't support any of it. i fell for two of the fast and furious movies. the next one i will see will be a blurry version.

swift, not that it means much but my sister ran into chappelle in virginia. she classified him an a-hole in person. you wouldn't think.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^Wow, really? That kind of sucks..either he was having a bad day or hes like every other celebrity that are aholes in person unfortunately.

Yeah I havent really been interested in any new movies that have come out. Any one I maybe had an inkling of seeing, all got bad reviews.

Start making better movies people!!
Old 05-04-2008, 01:16 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah, I suffered through a strain of Cloverfield a little bit ago. The symptoms were: Head ache, nausea, blurred vision, disorientation, loss of appetite. My doctor told me that extended exposure could lead to the first signs of turrets ending with permanent vision loss and brain damage.