Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Moral of the whore! (huge pics 56k warning)

Old 02-15-2005 | 03:37 PM

Default Moral of the whore! (huge pics 56k warning)

Ok guys ever wonder what my inbox looks like?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Kit...r/untitled3.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Kit...r/untitled2.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Kit...er/untitled.gif

Keep in mind that ive cleaned out my inbox like half a month ago, ok there is a point to this guys...

DONT WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, it wont get you anywhere, i spend almost as much time banned as i do on the site. I realy love RDTib.com and it hurts everytime i get banned, trust me its not worth spending a few days in solitary confinment away from your 2nd family. Im the blacksheep of this family, we dont need anymore. BTW as i am typing this i am currently on a ban, idk when ill get unabanned so this is gonna stay open on here so maybe i could add abit more next time.
--------------------------------

Update, ok so I thought about this abit, today ive actualy found a pretty good friend in a mod who i thought hated me and didnt like my personality of posting on the site, i found him to be quite a nice and helpfull person

---------------------------------
Since i was banned over the weekend i had quite some free time. Well first off what i did of coarse was to wash my car, i thought about some stuff like to every component i got i thought about what you guys post up on the site around here, and how much i have learned, and how little information i gave out, although not all of my posts always are the most helpfull i do know for a fact that i have given out some prominant information. I found myself much more roaiming around pointlessly. Just seems like somethings missing in life.
----------------------------------
I was faced with the possiblity of buying a 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP S/C over the weekend, so i looked over at some of their forums and found their forums are no where near as friendly or nice as ours. IDK, maybe i just wont be a part of a auto forum, im clearly not always wanted by all on RD.
Hmmm, watching whos line is it anyway seems kinda like RD forums
Drew=Java/Redz
Musicians=Moderators
Audiance=Members who rarely post
Ryan=Random wacky person=Me
Colin=Active members who have fun and also post alot
Wayne=People who post lotsa good info but rarely have fun.
----------------------------------
BAMBI IS COMING OUT OF WALT DISNEYS VAULT ON DVD!!!! not realy fitting in this thread
So today not soo long ago i was unbanned, moderated posts, but non banned.
Old 02-15-2005 | 04:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'd have to say no, I don't ever wonder that.

Kit.

Look at the edit credit Java wrote man.

You can post links for huge pics you know, or, you can post the THUMBNAIL that Photobucket gives you, and THEN link it to the BIG image.
Old 02-15-2005 | 08:42 PM

Kit... we don't hate you... we do occasionally find you annoying, but we don't hate you. You just need to calm down, breath once in a while.. and think about what you are about to post before you punch the "Submit reply" button.
Old 02-15-2005 | 08:52 PM

Ok here's what I want you to do.

1. Get up from chair
2. Unplug computer
3. Go outside
4. Live life in the real world
5. Enjoy
Old 02-16-2005 | 12:00 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

kit you remind me of myself when i was like 13, but you of course have a driver's license so must be at least 16...just work on thinking smile.gif and we don't hate you, refer to mad-machine's post.
Old 02-16-2005 | 06:50 AM

who said i have a drivers liscense? just cuz i drive dosent mean i have one, lol jk, i do, ummm i never said all of you hate me, just a few heh, but i get your point guys. Lol 5$ says my PM box has the most of thsoe warnings lol.