Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Be Mishchevious

Old 12-20-2007, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to work at Sears..you guys have seen Superbad where the dude has a problem w drawing penis' all the time? I tend to draw them a lot, in fact there is a HUGE 1 across the hood of my talon covered in snow..
Anyways, when i left sears I drew prolly like 50 or so penis' in various places around the store, some hidden, some not so hidden. I keep in contact with a good chunck of people who still work there an everyonce in a while i hear a story about how they found 1 or a customer found 1...its funny everytime.

Also, one time me an another guy that worked there were in the back room, an we taped off an entrance way and wanted to know what it was like to be spiderman. SO we literally filled the entire entrance with tape, and jumped at it hoping we would stick. We actually did stick, but the tape stretched so much so because of the weight of our bodies that we fell to the ground covered in tons of tape. That was a good time too.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:57 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

On the last day of my senior year we filled soda bottles with dryed ice, added water and randomly dropped them off places around the school.

We also put raw fish in all the air vents we could reach.

Also, we filled squirt guns with garlic flavored vinegar and did a tactical mission across the bus stop. I had a light blue Honda Civic DX hatchback at the time. My buddy popped out of the hatch, ran by the bus stop wearing all black and squirting everyone with a super soaker filled with the nasty fluid. I met up with him at the end of the strip, he jumped back in and closed the hatch, we took off.

Those were my senior pranks, about 10 years ago.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:32 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i didn't know you were deaf. i have a friend who is partially deaf, but her hearing aid really works well. it's amazing how technology these days has advanced so much.

i believe if you are a hard worker and do your job and know the staff they will even let you do anything. at least they did for me, but i never did anything bad like slack or steal or cellphone, no smoking breaks because i don't smoke, so i used to get free meals at the restaurant and even drink whatever whenever i wanted to. shit i stole sherbets right in front of the owner.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:39 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Well I have random roommates, one is a nudist who loves video games, so one day we tied him in his room because the door opens in and the bathroom door is right across the hallway, after about 5-10 mins he finally was able to cut the rope. But we flipped off the lights on the circut breaker so he has a little wind up flash light which barely lights up anything. So he thinks Im comming back in soon and he plans on scareing me, but my other roommate was right behind him and said, "who we trying to to scare." The dude freaked out and almost hit his head on the counter when he jumped up from his prone position, he gets really scared very easily.

Another time I told him we couldnt find the Cottonmouth snake that my roommate just bought. Well basically he wouldnt get out of his bed and his lights were out. We finally convinced him to calm down, and he threatened to kill us.

And yea we have roommate problems often, but they've been getting better. So basically choose your roommates just in case.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:53 PM

Yah soo. stealin automotive road sings is wrong and can lead to horrible results... like stealing stop signs, but one day when me and my friend were driving in my neighborhood we saw a 15mph speed limit sign just chillin in the grass next to the posted 25mph sign. so were like cool! And we went back and took it. i know on the back theres a sticker that says under no circumstances........yada yada.......penalty of law..........yada yada fines.......... but there werent any stickers ont his one and it didnt belong in my neighborhood so its in my garage now.... BTW once we got it in the car a motorcycle cop passed us and we freaked.... but he didnt see it.. we just reacted because when you know ur doing somethin wrong your soo paranoid.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:30 AM

QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Dec 20 2007, 05:32 PM)
i didn't know you were deaf. i have a friend who is partially deaf, but her hearing aid really works well. it's amazing how technology these days has advanced so much.

uh ... hearing aids have been around for a LONG time, even before the 70's, plus you should read my thread "the deaf culture" in ask majik's sub-forum ... thanks to that thread now everyone in this community knows i'm deaf, and when i go to the abq meet this year, you'll all be prepared with the fact that i am deaf! teehee!

wow guys, that is exactly what i'm talking about!!! just simple funny little stories! well keep posting people i wanna laugh some more HAHAHAHA!!
Old 12-21-2007, 09:30 AM

At one point in time I had 3 stops signs 2 speed limit signs and the huge poster from the mall with all of their posted rules... now that sucker was hard to fit in a jacket... lol
Old 12-25-2007, 07:09 PM

Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

haha now heres whare i have everyone beat. me and my friend were bored last summer and were trying to find something to do. not sure hwo said it but street signs were brought up, well after about 3 or 4 we started really getting in to it and would sneak out of our houses at night meat up and go get a couple each night. well lets just say we each now have 47 signs and noone is getting em back. there everything from speed limite 10 to 55, construction. between the 2 of us we have about 90 % of the signs in our town. haha good times and still got them to remember.... not really sure what to do with them now i guesss. haha what ever it was fun (but dumb)