Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Michael Jackson

Old 06-14-2005, 11:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I believe he is in debt about $200 million... and might be forced to sell his $500 million share in some Beetles magazine thing or something.
Old 06-15-2005, 01:57 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

he owns the rights to pretty much anything with the Beatles name attached to it.

music, literature, etc. you know that number 1's CD that came out like 4 years ago... Jackson profited from that
Old 06-15-2005, 02:42 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Verdict didnt suprise me one bit, regardless of whether he did it or not, they could have had a video of him doing some kid and would get away with it, thats how it goes when you have money.

Look at this, endangering the welfare of a child. If a regular person is even accused of it with a half credible witness then the courts take away their children and they go to jail. MJ held that kid over a railing AND was caught doing it in a picture. still, no punishment, because hes rich. its bullshjt. no regular joe could get away with that.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Sparticus @ Jun 15 2005, 07:57 PM)
he owns the rights to pretty much anything with the Beatles name attached to it.

music, literature, etc. you know that number 1's CD that came out like 4 years ago... Jackson profited from that

I saw that on the news, he was thinking of selling his rights to the Beatles and Elvis but this move would hurt him somehow too. I think he would have to pay an unbelieveable amount of taxes if he sold the rights, or something like that.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (alex01tib @ Jun 15 2005, 02:42 PM)
Verdict didnt suprise me one bit, regardless of whether he did it or not, they could have had a video of him doing some kid and would get away with it, thats how it goes when you have money.

Now that's bull man. They just didn't have a case. Let's say someone sues you for something, you settle out of court. Some other money hungry b****es see that you settled so they sue you for the same goddamned thing. The more it happens, the more it will happen.

Look at this, endangering the welfare of a child. If a regular person is even accused of it with a half credible witness then the courts take away their children and they go to jail.

That's the whole problem!!! They had no credible witnesses. MJ had several folks that had stayed at his place, as kids, testify, as adults, and they all said he was a good man and nothing ever happened. The mother was found out to be a habitual liar, they had tried to extort Jay Leno for money too, and the kids had even admitted that they had lied, UNDER OATH, before.

MJ held that kid over a railing AND was caught doing it in a picture. still, no punishment, because hes rich. its bullshjt. no regular joe could get away with that.

While it wasn't a bright thing to do, I grant you that, it's not endangerment by the rule of law. That's why nothing happened with it. Hell, I've done that with my dog before. No biggie. He was a proud father showing off his kid to his rabbid fans.