Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Love Trance/dance Music?

Old 05-24-2007 | 05:18 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'm a XM Radio lover, and I try not to EVER miss one of the special shows they do there.

You have Armin Van Burren with the weekly A State Of Trance, always a VERY good show.

Then there's Zoltar (The Brotha From Anotha Planet) and the Monster Dance Party and Subterranean, his daily and weekly shows.

Recently, another group started up on Channel 82, The System, called Above and Beyond. These guys do a weekly show called Trance Around the World, and every Tuesday there is a new show. For those of you WITHOUT XM, or those of you that miss the show and want some good music to listen to at the PC, go here...

http://www.anjunabeats.com/v5/welcome.php

Wait for the page to fully load, then click at the BOTTOM of the page where the red line is, and you can hear the entire show from the week before.

You can also find most of these shows available for download around the net.

Considering ASOT just did their 300th show, you really have some music to catch up on.
Old 05-24-2007 | 06:56 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

you spelt buren wrong penis !!! LOL just kidding, i love his music !! im a sirius listener, and he always gets airplay on channel 33 all dance !!!