Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Loneshark In The News Again...

Old 05-03-2008 | 09:19 PM
DTN

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (RED ZMAN @ May 3 2008, 10:10 PM)
E CRICKIT FO DA MUTHA FUKIN WIN!!!

WOOT! I'm drunk, I shouldn't be posting. I'm going to bed. http://www.cricketweb.net/cricketgames/
I love you loneshark. Not in that gay faggoty way. I love you in that I like seeing you post every once in a while and don't really want to meet you, in fact, i'd be happy if you stayed around and didn't cuss people out any more kinda way. It's kinda like that way you feel when a man and a man don't really have anything in common, but they have to work together even though they don't work well together, that kinda way. It's almost like I feel towards you like I do towards the crack that all tiburons have in the plastic door panel near the air vents towards the top of the door.. I love you like that crack in the door panel of my car.

Dude, just stay away from cussing people out in your posts.

I wrote a hai ku about it.

Loneshark is the crack
the crack in my door panel
Tiburons kick ass
Old 05-04-2008 | 02:11 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Pony

your story sounds full of shit anyway, just the way you sound, i have like 6 pages to prove that.

Wow, you have NO idea who you're talking to, do you? owned.gif I have about 10,000 pages to prove that I am awesome... you, you have some stupid videos.

Nice touch.
Old 05-04-2008 | 02:12 PM
Banned

loneshark FTL lmao.gif lmao.gif owned.gif owned.gif
Old 05-05-2008 | 12:55 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Pony

PWNT, nana.gif
Old 05-05-2008 | 06:33 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Im waiting for the youtube link....or the DVD release.
Old 05-05-2008 | 06:43 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

WTF did i miss the past couple days??????? i know i havent been online much the past couple weeks or so but hot damn....*chuckles* lmao.gif
Old 05-05-2008 | 08:29 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

QUOTE (loneshark @ May 3 2008, 06:53 PM)
little do you know, let me clue you in, your the only one laughing,

shhh...guys he's gonna realize others are laughing

and if this is just to attract attention, then mon frer, its working, but I'll let you in on a little secret, I wasnt looking for your attention you post whore, haha,

yeah, i'm a big post whore at my whopping 1 post a day average. Oh and all the virtual e attention I'm getting is filling my ego with hopes of fame. Somebody that types and reads is gonna know my forum screen name. I'll be practically famous by then end of this week. LMAO, FTL!

still waiting for others with big sticks to address the thread, or delete it. and yea, this place does mean something to me,

thanks for the supporting laughs from all of those big sticks, may I be your Jeff Dunham forever! This place is great and even you mean something here, just not much, lol. I think we all know how this places means something to you and how much, that's why were expecting a video! Get to work b****! LMAO!

so when some random person wants to act dumb, Im gonna let him know, Ive been driving since you were in the 2nd grade Capn, get over yourself.

I have nothing to get over loner as I don't think I'm so much. I'm pretty laid back and humble myself, but I can't resist laughing at someone making themselves more pathetic over the incapability to hold back emotions. So you were driving at twelve, great for you. I'm only five years younger then you. What does my age or your 2nd grade driving have to do with anything. You could know everything about every automobile and your videos and posts would still make you seem pretty pathetic.

Since I'm at work and had time to kill I figured I could take a virtual piss. Sorry to get you soaked but it's funnier to get you to come back in this thread and make more entertainment for us all that may be bored at work or just relying on some good ol' RDT drama.
Old 05-05-2008 | 09:04 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Okay, that's enough. We left this open for you guys to vent and keep it here rather than in other topics. This ends now, no more personal attacks and keep the cussing to a minimal. No need for it to continue. No warnings have been issued in this thread (that I'm aware of) but if this continues, we'll let the warnings and bans fly.

locked.gif Keep it clean. We'll be watching.