Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Loneshark In The News Again...

Old 05-03-2008, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

little do you know, let me clue you in, your the only one laughing, and if this is just to attract attention, then mon frer, its working, but I'll let you in on a little secret, I wasnt looking for your attention you post whore, haha, still waiting for others with big sticks to address the thread, or delete it. and yea, this place does mean something to me, so when some random person wants to act dumb, Im gonna let him know, Ive been driving since you were in the 2nd grade Capn, get over yourself.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

whatever happened (i wasnt here to see it) i HIGHLY doubt its worth going on a rant like this over... its the internet dude.. .people talk shit all the time. RELAX

just move on and forget anything ever happened
Old 05-03-2008, 07:05 PM

Dude (loneshark), WTF are you whining about? Are you drunk? No? Well start drinking and STFU.

This thread has killed more of my brain cells than it's worth.

Old 05-03-2008, 07:19 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Pony

did he just call me a loser ? hahaha and it was hyphenated, and your gonna go on a grammatical English speaking tangent ? haha what was that, your best jim Carry eImpression. your a jackass.

No need to do anything, you do it quite well on your own.

Let me tell you something, kid, JUST now I was returning from the LCBO (where you buy drinks in Canada), and some low life, just like you, thought that he didn't have to wait for me to obtain my change and started threatening me. I retaliated, and he grabbed me.

The only reason I didn't grab a full beer can and smash it into his Xiphoid Process is because:

-I risk f***ing up my wife's sponsorship to this country
-I risk my Spec. Hons. Bilingual BA, and it's continuing Masters
and most importantly
-I lower myself to that trained warehouse worker's level (he was buying 40's of Bud)

So next time a discussion about something that you can't understand is taking place, STFU and TRY to at least understand what is being said. I know 6 pages is a lot to read, but reading is fundamental, while swearing and acting like a pantywaste is not.

Have a seat, spark up a doobie, and read.

laugh.gif

BTW I got the guy in the end: I drew attention to the fact that he had consumed alcohol and they didn't serve him. Now walk b****, 4 kilometers to the other LCBO.

Old 05-03-2008, 08:00 PM

do us all a favour....grow up.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:10 PM

haha, just from way that sounds, you probably left out the part where you insulted him and called him a name, so he grabbed your ass and handed it to you for being a d!ck, lesson there, dont be a dick.

so you spite him by making him walk 4 clicks ? yea thats very noble of you.

your story sounds full of shit anyway, just the way you sound, i have like 6 pages to prove that. haha.gif

oh and I had read that post to which the same points were made in pages 1, and 2 as in 4, 5, and 6, i read a lot round these parts pilgrim.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

E CRICKIT FO DA MUTHA FUKIN WIN!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

loneshark... aren't you somewhere around 30 years old? You seem to come and go... you'll be here for a while, then you're gone for a while. Everytime you pop up, you seem to try and bring controvery to the forum and ruffle some feathers.

Try keeping a low profile and not being such an attention whore. You pop in and out of threads, sometimes leaving helpful information, other times leaving a pile of crap to stink the place up for everyone.

Old 05-03-2008, 08:57 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i still <3 loneshark no matter what. i always want to hit you up on aim but i'm never on or i'm doing something.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:07 PM

green, nice touch

yes im a drifter. I just post where i feel appropriate, Im not a watchdog like you, so how long did it take you to sort thru my mere 1065 posts, yea I am random tho, i dont normally post, i read.

but when I see some 6 pages of proving the same point, and no one is offering to do some testing, i simply felt the need to say something.

the MAF doesnt sense pressure, so calculating the volume of air that the MAF can contain is retarded. no matter what the size of the inlet, the sensor will still cool the same, thus producing the same reading, so if the MAF is producing the same reading, but there is more air running into the engine, the O2s will pick up on it and adjust. and if they dont, the engine runs too rich 99 percent of the time anyway, a severe lean condition will not be caused by a bigger MAF.

is the other thread open yet? can i post this there.