Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Little Sketch

Old 08-09-2005 | 08:46 PM

SOmething that I was messing around with while I was at work today. The Pic is not that great but wanted and value your alls opinions about how it looks.

Old 08-09-2005 | 08:49 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Cool, looks like one of the Hot Wheels "Tunerz" cars. Can you do a Red RD1?
Old 08-09-2005 | 08:51 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that's really really nice! ever think of becoming a car designer? or going to an industrial art school??

that's what i want to do but you're obviously better at it. very nice man, can you do one of the Hyundai Coupe Formula II Evolution II with the exact paint??? Man we could make shirts of it if you get a high quality scan! I would pay I don't know how much for one.
Old 08-09-2005 | 08:52 PM

Been thinking about doing them for peeps that would like to have one to frame and take to shows. That was another reason that I posted this one. But I would not want to do them for free and would not know how much to charge so if anyone wants one and could get me a good pic of thier car I would be willing to do them and talk about pricing.
Old 08-09-2005 | 08:56 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I dare someone to get a tattoo of this.... I know someone probably would do it.
Old 08-09-2005 | 08:57 PM

Just a small crtique.. the windsheild needs to be a little more upright and the roof a little higher.. that way it would flow together better with the more bulbous front end. Without doing so it is not so instantly recognisable as a tib.

Might want to think about a shark spoiler too.
Old 08-09-2005 | 08:58 PM

All of this sounds good to me and would love to get some shirts done up in a bad way.

As for the school thing I am not to sure I would like it as much. This I am having fun with and helping out the fellowship of Tibbys.

The actual drawing is a ton better looking than the pic that I took of it and I will try to get it scanned tomorrow.

*Mad Mod Edit* Please do not double post.

Thanks for the points on the roof and the wing will make those adjustments on the following ones that I do.
Old 08-09-2005 | 09:07 PM

that's a pretty nice sketch. I think it would make a cool looking shirt too.
Old 08-09-2005 | 09:40 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

i all ways wished i could draw like that. brother you have skills. i envy you mmmmm. looks good as hell to me hail.gif

hijacked.gif hijacked.gif

ATTN:

I just thought this up

brother's show us what you have done. lets see what we got and if vote on them and i will get us some sticker make. i know a guy here that runs a vinal graphice shop all CAD. so put them up.

i will also see on Tshirts. i can get them form the PX or on the local econmey or have the MWR Trophy shop make them at 10% dc. here

i got to go to seoul on the 12 to meet col96fx. and makeing tshirts are cheap as hell here

What do you all think?? of course if this is ok with the mods/admin and my brothers on RD hail.gif it also could make money for the site here to make RD better

sorry about the hijacked.gif
Old 08-10-2005 | 12:23 AM

Did a great job on the front-end for sure. Headlights/fogs/grill/everything!