Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Leaning on a random persons car, socially acceptable or rude?

Old 07-09-2010 | 10:35 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Accent

QUOTE (187sks @ Jul 7 2010, 04:37 PM)
I would be sure to say something. Probably not in a nice way. I want to be the crazy neighbor that everyone is leery of talking to or pissing off. It must work, I don't speak to any of my neighbors, and I only know one's name.

The second time it went off I went outside with my SKS and walked up to it and stood there glaring at everyone. The crowd moved away not thinking it was so funny anymore. I went and waited in the trees beyond the parking to see what was going on. I was about 20 feet in and it was dark so nobody could see me. About 10 minutes later 2 guys walked into the brush about 10 feet from me and took a leak facing right at me in the dark, never noticing me. they got into their truck and when they turned on their headlights it lit me up, standing there with the SKS in front of me. They screamed and slammed the truck in reverse and roared out of there through a crowd of probably 150 people narrowly missing everyone.

I don't like people touching my stuff.

I wouldve have done the same thing. Ive had ppl get mad at me for asking them nicley to not lean against my car. If its not yours DONT f*cking TOUCH IT!!!! chairhit.gif