Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Lance Armstrong to be banned from cycling

Old 08-24-2012 | 08:42 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

They have 10 witnesses, most of whom saw "something" but may not be 100% sure what they were looking at, and maybe a few who could bring stronger specific accusations and they might also have motivation to lie. His statement today was basically "this a$$hole is gunning for me and nothing I can do in his fake arbitration process will change his predetermined guilty verdict against me, so I'm not going to go play with him on his ground on his terms."

The US organization is out to get him. The internationals said (at least this morning they said) they would want more proof than word of mouth and slightly suspicious blood samples after several HUNDRED clean drug tests.

I don't dislike him for doping OR blood doping, if he did it. Football players, neither. Cheating is bad, mmkay, but it isn't the worst he has done. I don't like him because he abandoned his child and left his wife to go run off with a skanky 'singer'. I find it highly ironic that his MAN organs were jacked up with a disease and he tore up his MAN card when he stopped being a husband/father, and her brain that she used to decided to take him from his family caught a similar disease.
Old 08-24-2012 | 10:03 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ