Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

lakers losers

Old 06-07-2001 | 10:16 AM

Default lakers losers

lets go sixers, the lakers are garbage, they better be glad that they have shaq or they wouldve gotten blown out at home. "the answer" did his thing last night on the road. 48 points that is so lovely. iverson represent all the va area. lets go iverson and bring the trophy home. the lakers aint **** without shaq kobe didnt even show up at the game last night. well he was there until Mutombo threw his ****.
sixers in 6
Old 06-07-2001 | 11:01 AM

Completely with you man lets go sixers somebody has to shut up those huge heads of the lakers its not really the lakers fault they have such a big head though. Because any team out of the east could have swept all those teams out in the west. The east is just superior to the west.
Old 06-07-2001 | 03:30 PM

I tailgated at game 7 of the bucks/sixers game last week outside the Spectrum....needless to say I will be there for game 3 and 4.....Let's go Philly!!!
Old 06-08-2001 | 03:29 AM
ck

.....let's.........go.....six...ers...
at least they are better than Lakers...
Old 06-08-2001 | 04:18 AM

The Philly Suxers???
Ya Think?
In 6?
Not even with that 125 shot of NOS strapped on their backs...
Not even if DR.J or Barkley were in the line-up...
Remember this is a 7 game series not a 1 game and it ends in L.A.
Granted they are better than last year (Iverson,Snow)remember its better to have a full tank of gas(healthy team L.A.) then to be on squeeze (injury prone iverson ) with less than a 1/8 tank to win a race...

Last I would like to thank the east coaster for giving us something to watch our Lakers taking a big shark bite out of Philly Suxers!!!

L.A. in 6!!!