Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Just wanted to say hi

Old 12-31-2004 | 12:13 PM

Default Re: Calling All Artists! Design concepts for a WIDEBODY TIBU

Hello everyone, it has been while. First let me say merryxmas and a happy new year to you all.

I have been doing very good. Work is good and my side business of mechanics is going very strong. I have a steady line of customers.

I am still driving the S10. i have done a lot to it and have already bought by new engine. i am just painting it and doing some machining to it and will be installing it in april. I am putting in a 3.4L pushrod. i have plained the heads and did a port and polish as well as a 3 angleled valve job. I put in edlebrok roller cam and lifters as we as forged pistons.

I have a nice edlebrok intake manifold in the workshop waiting to go on. i am sticking with the stock TB but am putting on 4.3 injectors as i need the extra fuel for the 3.4. The 2.8 injectors just won't cut it at the higher rpms. Already on the truck I have a p[erformance Y-Pipe as well as a full custom cat back exhaust with a highflow cat. I have on order from hurst a nice short throw shifter that will be going in when i do the engine swap. As far as tranny goes I am sticking with the T5 5speed tranny. But i have a centerforve stage 2 clutch kit as well as lightened flywheel waiting to go in.

when all is said and done I am expecting to see about 220 WHP and about 300 torque. Not bad for a first generation S10

I sold the accent about a couple of months ago to some kid for 5K. i was happy to get rid of it. i enjoyed my hyundai but will never buy opne again. too underpowered and to cheaply made. But with time I am sure they will improve.

As for my civic it is going well also. I have all the new suspension. it is being droped 2.5" neuspeed springs and Koni shocks. front and rear sway bars and strut bars. also a all new bushing kit. Also waiting to go on it the short throw shifter and the car back exhaust. i am putting the 15" konigs from my accent on the Civic. it will look good with those on.

Well i hope everyone is doing well and that you are all having a nice and safe holidays. i wish you all the best in the new year and luck with your projects. feel free to contact me if you want

AIM - johpare
MSN - john_pare@hotmail.com
EMAIL - johnpare@gmail.com(I have 6 gmail accounts to give a way if you want one email me)

P.S. I figures i would post here since Kirk kept deleting and editing my post over at hp.com. Just wanted to make sure I got to wish you all a good holiday and luck with your rides
Old 12-31-2004 | 01:02 PM

Default Re: New Decal Design Contest...

that doesnt surprise me kirk keeps deleting posts... anyways, stick around man and post often. good luck with the s10 but couldnt you swap something larger in there liek a 350?
Old 12-31-2004 | 02:11 PM

Default Re: Rides , discovery Channel

happy holdays back to you. Good luck with the S10.
Old 12-31-2004 | 02:31 PM

Default bumpers

yes I could swap in a 350 but it is not a straight swap. i would need special kits for the motor and tranny(since it is a 5 speed) it would end up costing me too much money. the 3.4 is as direct a swap as you can get. the 3.4 is the same as the 2.8 that i presently have. so all accessories and crap like that can be reused.
Old 01-02-2005 | 12:32 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: XBox or PS2??

Didn't you allready have a username here?
Old 01-02-2005 | 07:51 AM

Default Re: XM Radio Mount

possibly but java deleted alot of 1 post wonders
Old 01-02-2005 | 08:22 AM

Default Re: What im up to...

Hey! Merry Christmas and a happy New Years to you as well. GLad to see you are still alive and kickin!

*EDIT*
Is THAT the post that Kirk Deleted on you? And to think that there are a few that call REDZ a nazi admin.... I would like to know how many people he has driven off of HP.com?
Old 01-02-2005 | 09:41 AM

Default Re: New Decal Design Contest...

yeah that is the post that i had made. He said that I had no right posting on hp.com anymore. so he went ahead and edited my post calling me a fag and crap like that.

I emailed rob asking him to keep my post the way it was. I said I don't care if you ban me just don't edit my post. i wanted to make sure the community got the update. But Rob called me some names and said that he and the community don't give a crap how i am doing or that i want to wish them a happy holiday.

well anyways somethings never change i guess
Old 01-02-2005 | 10:40 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: LaughatRice.com

Okay, let's not start bashing boards here.
Old 01-02-2005 | 03:50 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: Hi! From Spain

welcome back