Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Jusssst Curious

Old 10-23-2008 | 11:17 AM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

^^errr no...^^
i do listen to icp and kmk tho, just most of the female fans are nasty; not all mind u...

my brother just went to hallowicked, i never go; but he has a good time... i just listen to the music, im not much of a concert guy... rolleyes.gif
Old 10-23-2008 | 04:03 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

never could get into rap period, so ICP is out of the question. but on the topic of dual personalities ...KISS, Mudvayne,Slipknot...especially slipknot for me are great bands to see. Slipknot is pure energy for me and who the hell goes to concerts to look at chicks? i go for releasing some damn tension.
Old 10-23-2008 | 04:13 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t

....Is this for real???

Old 10-23-2008 | 04:57 PM

Has anyone saw their movie Big Money Hustlas? I thought it was pretty funny..
Old 10-24-2008 | 08:34 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Good to see some fans around on here. I never was so big of a fan that I painted my face up, or went to any concerts.

And whether you like to admit it or not, and whether you like it or not, they are very talented with their lyrics.

I don't think I would be having a little ICP funeral or nothing (or whatever that picture up above was).

I haven't listened to them since Jeckel Bros. But I have a guy at work burning some stuff for me like The Wraith, The Calm, The Tempest, Forgotten Freshness 3, all kinds of stuff

P.S. I need Hells Pit, he didn't have that one
Old 10-24-2008 | 08:56 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

HAHA @ the picture Visionz posted. you guys think that's bad, Orgy's fans are worse. Muuuuuch worse. Goth wannabes of all kinds. The concerts look like a huge dorky haloween party gone bad, really bad.

Old 10-24-2008 | 10:06 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundia Tiburon

All I remember about ICP is someone saying the best way to rob a bank would be to paint up your face, and hit a bank that was close to an ICP concert.

And I'll second Majik on Flipsyde, found them through pandora not to long ago.
Old 10-24-2008 | 11:44 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I actually saw Flipsyde on Jay Leno one night and thought, "wow, that's cool"
Old 10-25-2008 | 05:25 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

I was downloading some stuff from them tonight, and some of their new stuff is more "rap" sounding.

It doesn't sound to awful, a guy at work also told me Vanilla Ice toured with them, I ain't sure if they done any songs together or not tho'. I listened to some stuff from Vanilla a few years back, doesn't sound to bad (Heavy Metal)........He even made a HARD version of Ice Ice Baby.

And Majik, as far as being unpopular I don't know, for not having any time on TV/Radio, they have one hell of a fanbase, with some extremely dedicated "juggaloes and juggalettes". Some people really get defensive when you put down the ICP.

It just seems like underground would be more fit then unpopular. And I will say this, Violent J looks like a effin' idiot without that face paint.
Old 10-29-2008 | 12:22 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

you're probably right. They are quite popular... and I guess they'd be considered underground. I was just trying to think of another word for it.

BTW... I was sitting here listening to Kottonmouth Kings while looking through millions of numbers (busy season) and realized ICP was featured in the song "Wicket Klowns" (#16 on the High Society album).