Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

It's A Simple Gift. . . Please Help

Old 11-12-2008, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

For those of us with Boot on the Ground, please spread the word and donate a little or a lot to

dogtagsforkids.com

I'm ordering 15 tags for my section as hand outs and have been replied with a lengthy heart felt email. Sadly I'm behind over 250 orders waiting to be filled and 19,000 tags needing to be made due to lack of public awareness. If we can sell stupid ribbons, we can support a couple bucks for gifts to our kids from our soldiers who have no place to shop for stuff out here.

Please help support all the families and soldiers before my order get these out to our families in the states. Post elsewhere and sned to all your email recipients!

I'm usually not a big forward spammer but I support what this is doing and hope to get the max participation I can which is why I have burdened the site with this self promoting thread. We have so many more military or ex military here that I figure this site was one f the best sites for success over all the sites I am posting this on.

Thank You and Hope you guys are living it up in the states. . . cuz I'm not so someone should, lazy Bastards!! laugh.gif