Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

It's Like Watching A Train Wreck In Slow Motion From The Beginning

Old 12-04-2008, 05:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ i can agree with everything except the walmart part. I think sam walton would be turning over in his grave if he knew what his kids did. Walmart famed itself with the slogan "Made in america" and now they are resposible for 10% of China's export to the world.
It is because of walmart that american made businesses went under. Yes they offer lower prices that nobody can match, but the items are crap and break after the 90 day warranty.
We screwed ourselves by being whores of low prices and look what happens when you get a cheap whore, you get the sores that come with the deed.

Hey Redz, you asked why the messiah hasn't fixed this yet, Walmart is dueling with level 17 power right now on the back of a red dragon with a shield of the koran.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

drillsergeant.gif Good job posting to the front page n00b!

here's the permalink in case anyone got confusticated

http://www.elliottwave.com/freeupdates/arc...It-s-Worse.aspx
Old 12-05-2008, 07:06 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (djalkyd @ Dec 4 2008, 05:12 PM)
^^^ i can agree with everything except the walmart part. I think sam walton would be turning over in his grave if he knew what his kids did. Walmart famed itself with the slogan "Made in america" and now they are resposible for 10% of China's export to the world.
It is because of walmart that american made businesses went under. Yes they offer lower prices that nobody can match, but the items are crap and break after the 90 day warranty.
We screwed ourselves by being whores of low prices and look what happens when you get a cheap whore, you get the sores that come with the deed.

Hey Redz, you asked why the messiah hasn't fixed this yet, Walmart is dueling with level 17 power right now on the back of a red dragon with a shield of the koran.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

That was too goddamned funny.

You notice how right after the election the Messiah and his prophets were all running around trying to lower expectations?

Bout what I expected.

VOTE FOR CHANGE! Oh, I just meant change as a black man for president. Everyone else I bring in is going to be a long time politician (Billary, Richardson, ect, ect...)
Old 12-05-2008, 01:29 PM

he wasn't using the word "change" with a definition, its actually an acronym.

Come
Help
A
Negro
Get
Elected

Old 12-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

To imply that his (chosen half) 'race' had something to do with his being elected, especially by 90+% of black voters, would be t3h r4c!sM!!!!1!!

Of course, it is NOT racist to bring up what color he is in the first place, and make a big deal about how it's an historic election. It was, but not for that reason, for the non-racist types out there (hint: never had a Marxist President before)
Old 12-06-2008, 12:28 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

i like how bush got blamed for high gas prices, but never got any praise since they have come back down, oh well.

Come
Help
A
Negro
Get
Elected

^^^ Now thats funny.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

QUOTE (djalkyd @ Dec 4 2008, 06:12 PM)

Sam Walton was the biggest crook of the family. He was the equivalent of big oil today, only with Wal-mart. His idea was to do whatever necessary to become the biggest and the best, without thought of ethics or morals.

In college, my wife's roommate was from Arkansas and actually dated one of the Walton grandchildren while in high school. She heard some horror stories from long ago. Sam Walton was not a saint, by any means... he was in it for the money like anyone else.