Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Insurance?

Old 04-02-2006, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright thanks alot, all of you. So I might try Esurance and freeway for now...
Old 04-02-2006, 04:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

as i said long story but i guess if you really wanna know...

i'll shorten it a bit. i was 18 at the time. there was a big party. there was a big fight. i tried to break up the fight. got hit with a crow bar broke my jaw. left party called mommy to meet me where i had parked by the party to get my car home. went back to were my truck was and was waiting for my mom and i guess the cops that i had called showed up every1 left the party they seen me and started running towards my truck now hmm what do i do? run so they can fck my truck up? fight um off 1 vs 15-25 people with me having a broken jaw and drunk, or get in my truck and drive away? well i chose to drive away and i seen the cops and pulled over to them. they didnt pull me over i didnt plan on driving it was stupid but at the time it was the best thought that went through my mind. anyway the dui charge was dismissed in court because of the circumstances (i had a public defender so i didnt cheat the system) but the dmv wouldnt dismiss it on my record because the dmv is more powerful then the courts. anyway 1 night =suspended license for 1 year and 4 months without eating i learned my lesson...

well the cops were like 50 ft away but were around the corner so i didnt exacly know where they were but my intetions were good. i blew a breathalizer of .10 and .11 and had my blood tooken wich was .08 legal

that clear some stuff up for you? want the long version?

did u know u could be drunk go out to your car to get something out and if you put the keys in the ignition and not even start it you could be arested for dui? or you could get a dui on a bycicle? anyway the point is it was a mistake but i learned my lesson i dont drink and drive and i wasnt planning on it that night either. i knew i was drunk and i did call for somon to come get me and to drive my car home.