Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Insomniac Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 10:42 PM

Location: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

humph! Women, can't live with'em and you can't get rid of them, What are gonna do, dude that sux should got the cobra engine but she didn't know any better, did she?LOL
Old 03-30-2005, 10:47 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

lol then she went to the track and got owned by a hyundai(me) now wants to make the car faster...
Old 03-30-2005, 10:48 PM

Just got home from playing some ass whooping pool smile.gif
Old 03-30-2005, 10:57 PM

QUOTE (faithofadragon)
lol then she went to the track and got owned by a hyundai(me) now wants to make the car faster...

Of course..

QUOTE (OdessitPashka)
Just got home from playing some ass whooping pool smile.gif

So how did you do? Make any $$$?
Old 03-30-2005, 11:02 PM

Nah, just whoop my friend's asses smile.gif almost as good and money seeing their faces when they loose!
Old 03-30-2005, 11:14 PM

Hell yah man gotta love whooping some of your friend arses
Old 04-10-2005, 02:02 AM

it's 4am.. got home not too long ago from working in Manhattan. Been up since 8am yesterday. I need to crash, I needed to crash two hours ago, but I was still too wired from the drive.
Old 04-10-2005, 05:18 AM

I thought I was the only one up! Now its time for bed.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:44 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

well its 2 in the morning and i got to go to work in 5 hours i am just reading all the posts here on rd, and i must say everyone here is pretty down to earth here. of coarse we get the crazys that come in and talk chit but every one seen to cover eachouther back here. i respect that. i my self am new here and even thought i ave been doing this for along time and i live in korea i don't want to step on any toes out there or get a bad name here with rd. i wish you all could come over here and party in pusan with me, bring your ladies and you rides too. there are two types of tunners in this world. guys that read books and mags and have no clue what it does, or why its needed. just bolt it on because it was in a mag. and then there is us. where the big company don't make shit for us and we have to use our minds and ppl for help. so we can get that power and speed or look that we want we make it happen. to me thats tuning. you take you ride and make it better then it was before. to your likeing of coarse... i have seen so much wack ass shit over here it would make everyone sick.. just last night me and my woman went mega mart "korea wal-mart" as we were walking to the door i saw this nice 3gen tiburon all white with sparco R1 17" rims and the closer i got the gayer it got for god sakes the fool took of the hyundai H off the trunk lid and but a honda badge there and on the hood as well. ahhhhhhhhh i see this crap eveyday if you want rice ppl this place would make uncle ben go out of busniness. i really like my tibby.. i guess what i am trying to say is that we have it harder then any other tuner out there, and i believe we should get props for what we do and how we do it..Right? shit sparco doesn't even make a rail kit for us but they have one for a dam accord. don't get me wrong i love all cars some more then others. "tibby"
but for the most part things here in pusan are good. there is one shop i go to named "dragon" and his ride is pimp out.. let me say that its running 550 bhp no shit i watched him do 4 pulls on the dyno. lets just say eveything that you all want he has. i would not lie to you . i will try to get pics for all to see, now if you think that is mad there is another shop in Taegu called speical motors and he built get this its a 1993 elentra with a 2.4 dohc turbo i rode in this and it scared me its so dam fast, i was in shock. korea has speed cameras all over and he got a ticked for 270kph and i saw that said it was bs and it was not we went to the courthouse to pay it it was 400usd.. i want to get videos so i can show everyone this shit. it is real and i have no right to bs anyone here, its not my way but i hope this give you an ideal of the ricer realm here. now i am tired good night to all of you my brother and sister...

smile.gif
Old 04-10-2005, 11:46 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

LOL. Mad John, i was just about to yell cuz this thread shouldn't be posted in during the day... then i see you're in korea, so its all good

tongue.gif