Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Insomniac Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS: Club GTR sideskirts/rear pods

because we dont need wars like that, if you want go ahead and start a honda hating topic if that's what you want. I'm not stopping you smile.gif

actually do it in flame section and hope that redz will be in good mood and will not lock it smile.gif
Old 10-20-2004, 09:56 PM

Location: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there

oh didnt mean move it to bash hondas, i meant for just another whore thread.LOL

of course that one was turning into a honda flame thread
Old 10-20-2004, 10:06 PM

Default Re: FS: Korean spec license plate from decalgirl.com

definitely! we dont need that!

there is no need to hate on hondas, its the people that drive them!!!! hate on them!!!!
Old 10-20-2004, 11:04 PM

oh yeah, you're right. cause the cars dont put the ugly a$$ wings on themselves. its their stupid rice mentality owners that think adding a 4 foot triple deck aluminum wing will add 200 WHP, and then putting on a farking 4.5" coffee can muffler too scare everyone into thinking their running something aint nobody else got. but thats just IMHO. Hondas are not bad cars they just have a bad name, as far as import scene goes, because of stupid farking ricer boys AND girls, sticking shite on them that has no performance value whatsoever.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Favorite Type of Racing

QUOTE (blu_drgn)
oh yeah, you're right. cause the cars dont put the ugly a$$ wings on themselves. its their stupid rice mentality owners that think adding a 4 foot triple deck aluminum wing will add 200 WHP, and then putting on a farking 4.5" coffee can muffler too scare everyone into thinking their running something aint nobody else got. but thats just IMHO. Hondas are not bad cars they just have a bad name, as far as import scene goes, because of stupid farking ricer boys AND girls, sticking shite on them that has no performance value whatsoever.

well said!!! but let me correct you here.... they add those 4ft high 3 deck aluminum foil 747 boing wings because they already put a fart pipe on and took their hub caps off, so they have so much power that they are afraid to fly away... and they need 4ft high 3 deck aluminum foil 747 boing wings for downforce!!!!

I saw an aluminum foil wing with remote control.... it adjusts the angle, for more or less downforce... and it was like $300..... I think i will get one :roll: NOT
Old 10-20-2004, 11:16 PM

Default Re: As promised... WORK WORNING, HIDE YOUR CHILDREN!

good point, oh man that reminds, i had a farking rice moment the other day, ok so i painted my front H with duplicolor metalcast blue to make it look anodized well while it was off i thought it might look good with a silver area behind it so i proceeded to paint it and now i have this really ugly silver patch behind my badge. i looked at it the next day and i was like "WTF did i do that for" i felt like such an idiot
Old 10-20-2004, 11:20 PM

QUOTE (blu_drgn)
good point, oh man that reminds, i had a farking rice moment the other day, ok so i painted my front H with duplicolor metalcast blue to make it look anodized well while it was off i thought it might look good with a silver area behind it so i proceeded to paint it and now i have this really ugly silver patch behind my badge. i looked at it the next day and i was like "WTF did i do that for" i felt like such an idiot

I had my rice moments... a lot of them... with my 1st car, my poor XD! everyone called it a fartmobile because it was so loud and sounded horrible. Also I have a set of purple LED under car lights :roll: ... thank god I never put it on my car.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:23 PM

i used to have these 6" blue neons under my dash that were just hideous looking because they werent hidden but for the longest time i refused to take them off because i thought they were cool, then i found out what being rice meant and my whole car perspective changed.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:25 PM

we should start a thread about rice moments! see how many people will reply and then make a contest for the worst rice mod!
Old 10-20-2004, 11:32 PM

Default For those who hate Bush... and Kerry... have fun!

that would probably be a big hit. have a contest and then give out a best and worst ricer award avatar.LOL