Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Insomniac Thread

Old 08-25-2004 | 12:29 AM

Default Re: 2004 ABQ BBQ - Who's Coming? (ABQ = Albuquerque New Mexi

It;s 2:23Am here in San Juan and I gots college tomorrow at 9am... which makes it about 5-6 hours of sleep... damn FFXI screwing up my life... gotta stop playing that...<----=NOTE TO SELF

Anywayz my sleep cycle is screwed up. has anyone ever has this problem? Like when you stay a day late and the next day you cant go to sleep normally and you have to stay up to the same time you did yesterday and even later than that and it becomes like a bad habit and the only way to fix it is to stay 24hours awake? As in not sleeping wait till its morning to go to work or school and then spend the day almost falling asleep and then getting home and going to sleep at like ummm 6pm or something... I have to do that sometimes... Or take Nyquil... MMMM NYQUIL... green death flavored NYQUIL... interesting...
Old 08-25-2004 | 01:12 AM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX
Default Re: Insomniac Thread

Well, Tim Im glad you got my reference LOL but the movie was called, "Bring it On" (one of my personal favs I might add oops.gif )

Sleep problems... nah not us... we like to stay up to ungodly hours of the morning... and sleep all day! LOL lol.gif

You bastage!! I hate you (ok ok not really)!! Why do you have to take page 9 AS WELL!??!!??! Focker... Im gonna get 10!!
You know, I think we have to longest running thread here!
Old 08-25-2004 | 02:11 AM

Default Re: GB: Speed-Factor Basic Turbo Kit

well at least you have hope... for nothing... but you have hope! :twisted:
Old 08-25-2004 | 02:14 AM

heh

Like the reference I gave you in that guys thread? You know, for not actually owning your kit, I sure give you a lot of props... Maybe I should be dubbed the Speed-Factor spokes person! laugh.gif
Old 08-25-2004 | 04:23 AM

I dont blame ya, been up one and a half days and all but one slot filled! VERY impressive! Id be five... but Ive got no pesos...