Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Impeach Bush

Old 06-10-2008 | 02:46 PM

Vehicle: 1998 hyundai tiburon fx

mad.gif I was browsing through the USA today website and saw this, http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/...crat-files.html.

I personally think that it's just a waste of tax money going in to this other ordeal. Why not bring this up 3-4 years go when everything came to light. now when his term is up they want to impeach and when was the last time we heard anything from him.

Your thoughts people..
Old 06-10-2008 | 03:03 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

Well you may not be happy that we went to war. It may not have even been the best thing for the economy. What were we as a country to do when we had an attack on our soil? Just dust ourself off and get ready for the next one? f*** that take the fight to their doorstep. Forget all the liberal queer bags out there (not a shot at the gay community, just a figure of speech). I am glad we didnt just let that happen and do nothing about it. I love the freedoms we have! I would give my life for others to enjoy the freedoms we have. You may not like the fact of war, but freedom isn't free! It is payed for with the blood and tears of our young countrymen and women. When have any of our past presidents made all the right choices... oh right never. We are a great country and will recover. I can't wait for a liberal president to be in office and we get attacked 3 or 4 times and we do nothing. Then everyone will b**** about us doing nothing.
Old 06-10-2008 | 03:09 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

^^^MF Werd!

And how are they gonna impeach someone for following the advice of counsil. Another reason why this country and the liberals are ignorant. Bush did not get all that intel on his own. If you're going to put someone on trial, then how about his advisers? Oh wait, they already are/have.
Old 06-10-2008 | 03:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

And it couldn't be said much better by anyone.

My personal opinion is that people want to impeach him because Bill was impeached. Last time I checked, Bill was the guy that left our military weak, and poorly equipped. How do I know? I was THERE! Sorry, but when they bombed the Twin Towers the first time, what did dipshit do? Throw a couple of Cruise Missiles at the Afgans. Wow, makes us look weak and cowardly, so the next time they do it right.

In the interests of saving relationships here on the site, this is being closed. In general, political posts are not welcome here, we've done them in the past and they lead to nothing but fighting and drama.

Java can open it back up if he wants, but I think he agrees.